Rita Ora - 'Second Album' | Page 404 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rita Ora - 'Second Album'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Melodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. PIRO

Pokemon Icon Rita Ora

2. We love a slow burning hit.

Bslg17 and lushLuck like this.
  3. Ddd, there's literally a PIROuette Meloetta

[​IMG]

A&E, Laurence, LPMA and 2 others like this.
  4. I’d live for it if she managed to hustle herself into the next game too. Champion Rita has a nice ring to it.

ohnostalgia, A&E, Lander and 11 others like this.
  5. I’m assuming the same person who didn’t want Charli to put out a mixtape incase it didn’t do well.

This movie’s already started production in London so who knows but I imagine if it were a major part she’d have been announced with the others/already be filming. I’d like to think she wouldn’t be doing it if it were going to interfere with the album campaign, tho as mentioned we’re at a loss as to what on earth her label is doing. I think if there’s no album/next single announcement at the time of the BRITs we can start freaking out again.

MusicLover11 likes this.
  6. NOT RITA ORA IN A DAMN POKEMON DETECTIVE MOVIE

ohnostalgia, Lander, Leopold and 5 others like this.
  7. So we have until next week to freak out.

8. Basically.

Island likes this.
  9. It's going to be a greatest hits tour isn't it.

mseilenga, Island, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  10. The Farewell Tour

11. It was a good run. RIP.

mseilenga and Vasilios like this.
  12. Why are you apologising to Rita? It's your loss. She's living large off her Fat Ora Burger paychecks.

13. She’s gonna be the very best, like no popstar ever was x

Sam de Jour, mseilenga and lushLuck like this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

Y'all putting so much hope for an album when it's only likely going to be a handful of amazing tracks and the rest are throwaway anyway....let ha keep realising 10/10 singles and let ha live ha best life, the Joanne the scammer way

15. Can you say goodbye if you were never really there in the first place?

16. The dramatics in here... good lord

Even if she never releases a proper second album no one cares that much if artists release full length albums these days anyway so in 2018 its not that big of a deal

MusicLover11, Sunny B and john2y like this.
  17. Are our standards so low that asking for a full length project from someone who hasn’t released one in almost 6 years is too much?

ohnostalgia, A&E, Mr.Arroz and 16 others like this.
  18. I can't believe they're going to let this Brits promo go by without an album for people to pre-order. They should be cashing in while there's actually some momentum.

Leopold and mseilenga like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

The forum's stanning sure was a cute fad.

20. The BRITs performance is happening in a week's time. Chill.

Blabby likes this.