Riverdale | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riverdale

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by VivaForever, May 24, 2016.

1. No Serpents in sight and a much better episode for it. I REALLY enjoyed this weeks. It goes on a break until the start of March which is majorly annoying but the promo looks to finally get Cheryl's new romance started up.....

aniraz and andru like this.
  2. Agreed this was a MUCH better episode. We had murder, mystery, Cheryl, and no serpent nonsense.

-tastic likes this.
  3. LiK

LiK

This last episode felt like the first real Riverdale episode of the season to me. I knew something was off with that FBI agent just couldn't put my finger on it.

I'm curious what's Chic's end game here but I'm sure Hal will figure it out one way or another. FP + Alice ...yeah saw this coming. I'm truly over the Lodges storyline, here for Jughead taking them down with his report.

andru and popprincess like this.
  4. I'm stil lol'ing how Hermione turned a 180 compared to season 1. But atleast she has her own agenda against Hiram or so it seems.

Dave Franco 2.0 needs to leave immediately. Unless he's FP's son then all is forgiven. But the vibe he gives off now is just ugh. Go away. With his forced waterworks. We all know he's playing the whole Cooper clan.

Betty is stressed enough as is after the whole Blackhood stuff which I highly doubt is fully resolved.

5. This weeks episode was great. This is where they should have started with season 2. Having the gang riding high off solving Jason's murder, only to inadvertently become accomplices in another murder would have been a much better way to raise the stakes than the Black Hood. I hope they can start to course correct now.

andru and lushLuck like this.
  6. I think the biggest problem at the moment is Veronica’s whole crime family thing, it’s just meh.
    I love Hermione, she’d work much better as the head of the family. She came across more threatening in that last scene with Archie than Hiram has all season. It doesn’t help that the guy who plays Hiram isn’t exactly a great actor.
    The serpents are fine when relegated to background characters and not put too much emphasis on, FP and Jughead are enough to be honest.

andru and popprincess like this.
  7. This is so on point.

Archie is fucking annoying though. Such a male Mary Sue (Marty Stu?): Captain of the team (for a bit), musical prodigy, and so righteous. It's Jack Shepherd all over again. No.

andru likes this.