RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3! | Page 1101 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Alaska channeling Cinderella's first ball look prior to it being ripped to shreds for the Christmas Album cover. Fierce look?

[​IMG]

Does Alaska get enough recognition for her looks, do we think?

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  3. Scream I didn't notice how huge this was on mobile.

4. Fixed

5. I'm annoyed I didn't think of this at the time. Roxxxy would be disappointed.

6. It's a lovely dress, and she looks great. But I don't think I'd ever regard Alaska as being a 'looks' queen, really. She didn't really turn out anything on either season she was on that was insanely memorable, but was consistently decent/good.

Essentially, I think she has a pretty good eye for what works on her, and now has a budget that allows for a constant standard of very polished looks, but she doesn't really push any boundaries when it comes to her aesthetic. And that's fine - her forte is very much in her act, comedy, and wit.

Karvel, berserkboi, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  7. Plus she wore a bin bag on the runway.

8. Oh but that was 2 looks in one..... right?

Terminus and Kirkland like this.
  9. She tore one to reveal the other?

10. She was in the bag, sure, but... was that an outfit?

11. Wasn't it supposed to be 2 wearable looks though?

12. Ah. A serious question. I *think* the task was about showcasing one look that tore away to reveal another, so from that approach we have to consider the bin bags an actual look.

13. Wasn't it like a 2x1 outfit or whatever?

Let's check with Lee...

(starts at 3:38)

Basically they all wear something... wearable (???) first and then they reveal their second one.
    But Alaska was just covered in that bag and it didn't look too costume-y?

I mean, it's like if she was wearing a jacket and just took it off. That isn't a 2x1, is it?

14. I suppose a bin bag is wearable but...you know...it's a bin bag. She should have come out wearing Jasmine's cocoon.

Heh.

junglefish likes this.
  15. I kind of liked the idea of Lil’ Poundcake emerging from a bin bag.

16. Alaska in a giant trash bag is the type of low brow avant-gardism that I love from her.

It’s a look.

17. If Rita Ora can wear a dressing gown and a towel and call it a look...

18. [​IMG]

Martyn likes this.
  19. Squirrel friends!

How did we (I) miss this?? Derrick Barry and Alexander Skarsgard together in a movie!

[​IMG]

20. I know I’ve said it before. But can someone leak the alternative crownings they’ve filmed for Seasons 4-8? Also the alternate 4th place boots from 6-8.

Thanks.

HollyDunnSomething and JMRGBY88 like this.