RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3! | Page 1151 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Max really doesn't do anything for me. Some nice looks, but leaves me cold. I still can't get past that affectation.

2. I'm still angry that we're getting AS£ in Comedy Central TWO DAYS LATER, but I have a NOW TV subscription thanks to my Vodafone contract, so I'm good.

I'll still probably watch it before that.
    It's gonna be impossible to avoid spoilers.

[​IMG]

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  3. I hate that Kandy Ho knocks out Mrs Kasha Davis. She goes too far in the competition for a filler queen.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018 at 11:59 AM
  4. What the fuhk?

5. Is this a S10 Queen? I don’t know who that is.

6. Kandy is a fierce lip syncer and she completely annihilated Kasha on that lipsync.

7. I hate that Kasha leaves soon-ish, but I absolutely adore her exit, including Ru's words.

Uno and smellycat like this.
  8. Oh I'm not denying that. I just hate that a huge personality like Kasha left so early on and Kandy was the one to do it.

enjoy likes this.
  9. Why were we all rooting for Mrs Kasha Davis? I don't understand it, yet I found myself wanting her to do well even though all she did was say, "Oooh it's never too early for a cocktail," or whatever.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  10. I get Kasha Davis Whitey and Robbie Whitey Turner mixed up. Robbie's intro was so cringe: "I'm the nicest queen you'll ever meet *shade face.*"

Giving me Sammi "I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet" Sweetheart teas.

Jwentz and Vasilios like this.
  11. I like Mrs Kasha Davis. She fits into that classic camp style of drag you might see in a dive bar in Blackpool. Think Lily Savage or Dame Edna Everage (although she's a Disneyfied version of both).

12. what fucking time warp did i step into

13. On the subject of THAT lipsynch, Rhea Litre's version is a bop!

stuaw likes this.
  14. The one where we don’t have the fucking supertrailer yet.

15. BTG

BTG

Lovergirl is that bop though.

Lapras likes this.
  16. Do we get trailers tho?

I thought the one with them popping balloons/being hit by disco balls/breaking heels was it?

I'd rather not see anything from the actual show, tbh

LP and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Shangela said the trailer is coming next week. It's tragic that there was so much promo for AS2 and red carpets and interview and a lot of hype. This time around their showing the trailer one week in advance. I would have thought VH1 would have done a hell of a lot better than WoW and Logo.

Uno and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  18. There's been tonnes of promo! Excitement has been at fever pitch.

All the girls in my office have been loving Courtney in Big Brother. Might try and get them to watch Drag Race, too. RuPaul, ha mainstream impact!