RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3! | Page 1153 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Dddd this is generous, Raja is the worst at extrapolating on her opinions. Whenever something is weird it’s either ‘fucking cool’ or deeply offensive to her taste. With little more than a few ‘uhhh...’s and tenuous connections to back them up.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 3:47 PM
  2. Also, if the outfit includes a reference to literally anyone: "Well I'm a big _______ fan, and this is so them"

Love Raja but her critiques on FPR border on requiring their own TVTropes entry sometimes.

Jwentz likes this.
  3. Sure Jan

[​IMG]

ericcccc, Animalia, JMRGBY88 and 12 others like this.
  4. Still waiting for Violet to appear on Fashion Photo Ruview, or ideally, take it over.

stuaw and flowersandu like this.
  5. I feel like Violet is too busy making actual coinz.

6. Yeah Violet's surely too busy, but just like Bob I'm sure she wouldn't be afraid to read anyone so I'd appreciate her presence. I'm so looking forward to Raven and Raja tooting every single thing Morgan wears this season.

7. I mean, i'm sure Morgan can wear one passable look?

stuaw and Jwentz like this.
  8. Of course she can, but Raven tooting her promo look when she had ankle straps up to her asshole was interesting.

Jesus Christ can we get the super trailer already

9. The girls always wanna appropriate Ms. Naomi Smalls, huh?

LTG, heavymetalGAGA, stuaw and 5 others like this.
  10. Morgan's promo look was atrocious.

heavymetalGAGA, stuaw, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  11. I didn't like the promo at all. I might've liked the looks if it wasn't such a visually grievous attack of gold.

stuaw and constantino like this.
  12. The shadiest thing you can say about Morgan McMichaels is that....she's Morgan McMichaels.

13. No thanks, Violet is a motor mouth. She literally wouldn't let anyone else speak at the fashion Drag Con panel a few years ago.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  14. Violet should just sit in silence and look amazing. That's all we need from her anyway.

15. Well that's just as well considering Naomi Smalls and Milk were the other panelists.

[​IMG]

LTG, beyoncésweave, evilsin and 30 others like this.
  16. Fuck pop music!! This is tongue pop!!!

[​IMG]

Sam de Jour, LP, flowersandu and 6 others like this.
  17. Okay but I live for Shea of all people causing Valentina to crack and finally show a bit of that diva that we've heard about behind the scenes.

"Do I look upset to you?" makes me gag every time.

Bangers&Bops, LP, flowersandu and 5 others like this.
  18. Because nobody is more qualified than her to speak about that.

[​IMG]