RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3! | Page 1274 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Me on the verge of popping in but then remembering I've come this far

[​IMG]

2. When I remember that I've spoiled myself until the end of Season 10

[​IMG]

3. I prefer keeping the spoilers to read after the season ends now, because some of them are real kiis.

Acid Betty punching Michelle's tit, Bianca breaking her leg and going home first. Nothing will beat the twist of finding out that Gia Gunn was dead the whole time although it explains her performance in the challenges....

LP, Lila, fancygreen and 23 others like this.
  4. For anyone who is wondering, the T thread has been wild this season.

[​IMG]

LP, Lander, beyoncésweave and 25 others like this.
  5. Kirkland's clownery leading up the season nine lip sync finale was outrageous.

6. [​IMG]

7. By many accounts Thorgy was supposed to eliminate Chi Chi in a shock early exit only to have Kennedy eliminate her the week after in a revenge move this season.

Also ‘Ongina is eliminated the first episode during the reading challenge’ has to be the oddest bits of tea I’ve read this far.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 5:42 PM
  8. omg Imagine the kii of one entering the workroom just to be kicked out 10 min after?

9. Me too but it's soooo tempting.

10. Oh I'm lying.

johnny_tsunami and Terminus like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

evilsin, Lander, POPGASM and 15 others like this.
  13. well_to_me_this_is_a_gag.gif

Overdose likes this.
  14. Our AS3 winner looking stun!

15. Where are the gays? Is this like a High School prom performance?

16. As someone who spoiled himself all through Season 9, I am happy to live as a spoiler free man this season.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 8:31 PM
  17. Zzzz this 'young women leave drag alone' attitude is annoying. They're supporting the scene and paying like anyone else. Maybe gays were at home refreshing Scruff. Who cares, if the venues are packed.

Remorque, Meathook, MadameX and 9 others like this.
  18. Naive? Oh hoonnnnneeeyyyyyy!

Jwentz likes this.