RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3! | Page 963 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 3!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Did anybody get a chance to see Aja perform while she was in the UK? I know she performed at Dirty, Filthy, Sexy here in Nottingham but I wasn't invested in her to go and see her.

2. I love Vulnicura.

LTG, LP, beyoncésweave and 21 others like this.
  3. The true winner of Season 9!

4. I already posted this elsewhere but I was standing right next to Naomi Smalls at Pitchfork Music Fest. I didn't want to be that girl and ask for a picture or comment or anything but he is very good looking in person!

Meathook, Jwentz and munro like this.
  5. She sat on my face so I win x

you should've said hey!

LP, RUNAWAY, Meathook and 2 others like this.
  6. Tsk have I taught you nothing? You start with 'I came from Greece just to see you' and take it from there.

sometimesxtc, LP, Serg. and 8 others like this.
  7. Me when I literally came to Greece to see you teas.

RUNAWAY, Serg., lushLuck and 2 others like this.

8. dddddd

Andy French likes this.
  9. #AlottaMcGriddles2020

10. Eureka as Shea
    Shea as Alexis
    Alexis as... Eureka?
    Farrah as Aja (YASSSSSSSSSSS)
    Aja as Farrah (Rough)
    Sasha as Trinity (Best she's ever looked)
    Trinity as Sasha (ajsbdasjfbasfs)

11. Trinity as Sasha is serving me Julianne Moore in The Big Lebowski.

[​IMG]

12. What was this? It's been deleted.

13. I once told a Drag Race queen that I'd come all the way to West London to see them. They said "aren't we in West London now?" and I said yes, but Ealing is such a pain in the arse to get to. She found it funny.

14. #coachflyingcunt

Mikl C, Uno, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  15. Mess @ Alexis being a crybaby about people making fun of her weight but then she puts on that god awful padding that is *so* bad I'm choosing to believe it's a parody. Like put on a pencil skirt and a hair loaf with a spraypainted hairline and you're good.

Also.. the kitten heels. Bye.

16. Is she meant to be Eureka? Goodness, she needs to put a hair loaf on her head and do much better.

17. I had no fucking clue who Alexis was supposed to be and Eureka is standing right there.

18. I can't really stand her BUT I just saw a clip of Kennedy running into a sliding split during a lip sync... she commands that stage like no other. I hope the S10 queens are doing their homework.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.