RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 9 | Page 643 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 9

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I really don't have who Alexis is 100% and I'm not joking.

ladygagaogaga likes this.
  2. She's the one always talking whilst not ever doing anything memorable in the challenges or on the runway.

I wish they would show re-runs with commentary from some of the Top Tier Confessional Queens (Gia, Robbie Turner, Raven, Willam....). Early-00s DVD realness.

Karvel and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  3. bitch.

4. I can't decide if she's more Shannel than Mrs Kasha Davis (with occasional flutters of India Ferrah).

5. I'm with this and I'm not.
    Drag queens are notoriously not exactly PC so I am not at all mad at Eureka for making the joke, it was the obvious quick retort and I am definitely not a fan of when people accept/indulge in all other 'controversial' humour then get dead offended when you joke about something they've had to deal with - you can't have it both ways.

However, Eureka could have dealt with it so much better by going 'sorry girl, I had no idea'. Simple, and over.

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  6. Fixed.

7. Nina Bo'nina Oda Mae Brown tbh. I really live for moments of vulnerability (accompanied with support, of course) in Drag Race. When everything gets cutthroat and tense, it's nice to be reminded that these girls are humans too and not queens all the time.

8. So the latest queen Detox was coming for a few days ago was Farrah not Aja.

9. Eureka is releasing a single on Monday, apparently, and the queens normally release songs to coincide with their final day so it could be her this week.

sexercise likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. I like to Overcome My Inner Saboteur at least twice a day.

JuanJose and little gila monster like this.
  12. HOOOOOO BOY

Although why are they repeating so many challenges?

Jwentz likes this.
  13. Valentina is now the most followed Season 9 girl on Instagram.

Snatch Farrah's title a bit!

14. I would love it if we got a "Reunion" ala All Stars 2 at the end of this season....

Glitterizer and PettyPolitics like this.
  15. So I've been thinking... I wonder if Detox eliminated Alyssa, not because Roxxxy is her friend, but because she knew Alyssa had a better chance of making top 3 than she did. At that point in the competition there was no way Alaska wouldn't make it after winning so much, and Katya was clearly getting there as she's so universally loved. Alyssa was a real threat for top 3 but Roxxxy wasn't after placing bottom so much.

16. This was the entire reason Roxxxy was kept each and every time.

17. That's essentially what she did and then offered a weak "but I couldn't possibly send home my best friend" excuse when the fans rounded on her and called her out on it.

18. Detox could've eliminated Alaska, though.

19. Shoulda!