RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny | Page 1273 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Tenny

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Vasilios, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Bebe coming for the memes, Queen of Dragons! And look at Old School Trixie! Kiiii!!!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. K94

K94

Shangela is my role model.

3. Trixie's mug.
    That's the literally-making-me-gag of the season.

4. Morgan posted her Bitchlor look. Were they all told what their character would be before filming like they do with the runway categories? I got the impression they had to put together their character looks on the spot after Ru told them.

mseilenga, Jwentz and lushLuck like this.
  5. I believe that quite often for tasks like these, they get told ahead of time - for instance, they were all given their roles for the Divas task before filming began. It does seem curious though that Morgan would say 'what part do you think I'd have got', implying that for the Bitchelor, they hadn't had them assigned beforehand. Perhaps they were informed of all of the roles, and so could mix and match with different garments to cover all bases - unless they were provided with some things, it seems a bit too coincidental that Kennedy (of all people) would just happen to have fake teeth and ridiculously oversized padding to hand, for instance.

6. I'm calling the police.

Meathook, sexercise, stuaw and 27 others like this.
  7. I don't know how people find the time but these quotes underneath as the commandments are a riot (to this Mauritian)!

TJsAwesomeName

The one and only commandment: Tyra is a complete bitch.
    • doublediamondz

Thou shalt not conversate with one who does not like you, even if you put yourself out there.
      • PuzzlePiece90

Thou is justified to assume that they are being spoken to if one is looking at their direction.

8. “Thorgy George” ddd

[​IMG]

9. Reddit is delivering the goods today!

10. Charley

Charley Moderator

"I'm so into voguing right now"

11. DDDDD the Basic toilet roll in the background. So good.

12. 'Homosexuality'

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

The Milk as Eureka one KILLED ME OFF I swear to god

14. I am the Pauly Shore of drag.

inevitable and Sam de Jour like this.
  15. This thread's radio silence and the Tea thread's new alarmist subtitle is giving me anxiety.

16. [​IMG]

Lander, Lila, aaronhansome and 23 others like this.
  17. The new title is just me being over the top, but probably don’t check it right now.

18. 2014

2014 Moderator

I applaud anyone who's avoided the spoiler thread because i...have not

[​IMG]

19. I have!