RuPaul's Drag Race - The Lipsync Rate: Your Winner! | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuPaul's Drag Race - The Lipsync Rate: Your Winner!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by munro, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Not only is Alyssa V Tati the best (or one of) lip syncs, but I'm pretty sure it's the best all round episode. It has a with a juicy drama-fueled opening, has a great, entertaining challenge, is full of comedic moments, has some cute past-queen cameos (Hey Pork Chop!). Then has that lip sync followed by a shocking but satisfying ending.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 3:49 PM
  2. Brilliant hosting @munro .

munro likes this.
  3. Well done @munro it was one of the only recent rates I've managed to keep track of and really loved it!

munro likes this.
  4. Amazing rate and result! Justice was served. Thanks @munro

munro likes this.
  5. Thank y'all for participating

[​IMG]

Serg., beekeeper, Mushroom and 14 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Perfect winner, but I'm gonna miss this rate so much :(

7. Roman RuLoaded will be here after S10 finishes x

8. I haven't been this happy about a top 3 and winner since Season 6. Those bitches brought it HARD.

Terminus likes this.
  9. Fab top 3 would have had Dida vs Princess 3rd and Alyssa vs Coco 2nd out of the top 3 but all three are amazing lip syncs

10. A great rate and a great winner, thanks @munro!

Who do you all think "won" out of Alyssa and Tati? Obviously it's very evenly matched (the most of any double-win I think) but obviously Ru announces Alyssa first. But I think Tatianna outperformed her slightly.

11. Ru actually announces Tatianna first and I think she won it for being more tightly in sync with the song (A Morgan McMichaels vs Sonique teeb)

12. Oh shit, I totally misremembered it! But yes I agree.

berserkboi likes this.
  13. You’re welcome.

14. This was an incredibly fun rate to read. Thanks for your work, Munro.

HollyDunnSomething and munro like this.
  15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Mmmm I think it’s a bitsy overrated and Tatianna was a hair away from desperation but it’s a solid winner. Would have been here for a Dida win, it’s so good.

Kirkland likes this.
  16. One of my favorite rates to read through. So fun and a true PopJustice with the winner. Thanks Muny b.b. @munro

munro likes this.
  17. It may not have been my 11 but it truly was the only winner.

The girls did that.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.