S Club 7 | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. He got a daily mail article about it which helped the bids massively.

Of course who knows if it's genuine bidders or trolls?

snoho and JamieHT like this.
  2. Them selling their stuff on eBay kind of feels like a slap in the face.

I don’t think I could support another full reunion now. Not that I think it will happen.

spillett likes this.
  3. Quite. Some people clearly have too much money on their hands as well, as someone has bid on it.

4. Didn't Abz from Five get a million pounds for his Brit award? I have no objection to him selling it if he can get big money for it, It's the selling of hats and scarfs from a music video that seems very desperate.

Mvnl, snoho and MadameX like this.
  5. Did he sell it on eBay or to a private buyer?

6. Rob

Rob

I actually feel quite sad for the band that it's come to this. It's been well documented on here that they mostly made a pittance from their time together so at least Paul can earn some coin this way.

7. Ebay.
    [​IMG]

8. Queens Tina and Hannah getting their chance to shine:

9. Wow. Amazing. You’ve only got to convince one person to pay that much I guess; well two, unless there’s a reserve.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. I'm pretty sure the million pound bids on the Abs one were just a piss take...

Island likes this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

I'm not sure if it's that sad. Especially coming from a band that never earned that much from it. You know you got the award, whether it's in your house or not. The heyday's long gone.. you might as well make someone else happy with a bit of memorabilia that means a lot more to fans than it does to you and make a last bit of money from it.

MadameX, snoho, JamieHT and 3 others like this.
  12. I'd kill for a faded pop career to sell off swag from into my forties.

soratami and andru like this.
  13. Yeah, I don't really find it sad or desperate. Paul seems over the whole thing, so he might as well get rid of all this junk. It's not benefiting him just looking pretty sitting on the mantle.

Hudweiser likes this.
  14. I agree with all of this. I just hope he’s in a position where it’s his choice to sell it rather than a necessity, which he might regret in future.

andru likes this.
  15. Toni Braxton was forced to sell off her Grammys, right?

16. A) I remember watching the LA7 version of this 12,000 times hitting pause, rewind and play to learn this routine
    B) I love how in this performance, neither of the aforementioned Queens amuse the thought of lipping the first post-chorus adlibs.

flapjack- and Island like this.
  17. More thoughts on this performance:
    Great energy, they are definitely working that small stage. However, I find the bit in the chorus when Jo and Rachel don't face anyone and are back to back with the others.

18. Did you miss the end of this sentence? It doesn’t seem like a complete thought.