S Club 7 | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S Club 7

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JuanXitoSpears, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Oh dear. Poor him. I don’t suppose there’s much eBay can do other than to ban that user.

2. I would giggle a little if the winner of the Best Single Brit bailed out too.

3. Can someone please explain to me why anyone would actually want to buy these awards, especially from Paul?

tajd, FrancoisDit and Santi319 like this.
  5. They didn’t use to be different every year.

I think Steps had to pay for their individual statues back in the day, I wonder if S Club 7 did.

6. I thought bids were legally binding,he should have just done second chance offers to the next bidder and so on....yah but that's goths be annoying after the hype...

JamieHT likes this.
  7. Paul’s on Loose Women today at 1pm.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  8. What a sweet man. I just wanted to give him a hug.

MistakenBiology likes this.
  9. What did he say?

10. Not a lot. He’s poor, can’t get work because of his “injury”, brits haven’t sold. Most interesting part was the fact he said was that sclub didn’t carry on after the reunion because of him going into rocky horror. Take that with a pinch of salt!

11. Yeah, I thought that bit was odd. Surely they would have carried on without him if there was anything worth doing. They did it before.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    MusicFan likes this.
  13. How has he not even managed to get a job working in an office? If Heidi Range, someone who is arguably more high profile can do it...

14. It's just sad to watch. He is clearly so uncomfortable, and the woman in pink is relentless.

HighRise and mmcg10 like this.
  15. Heidi has an office job?

16. I'm sure she does. I remember someone saying she works in some department of Sony now.

Santi319 likes this.
  17. Getting an office job isn't as easy as you'd think without experience.

He should return to further education or do a work placement for experience. He is only 40.

Santi319 and snoho like this.
  18. Awkward interview but he handled it well.

19. I remember one of the girls from the 411 was a cabin crew for Virgin lol...