SALES | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SALES

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Andy French, May 16, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Excellent dream-pop/alternative band from Orlando. I've been following them for a bit and it's been a joy to watch them grow and evolve (honestly, I'm surprised there isn't a thread for them already!). They just put out a new song last night called White Jeans, and it's lovely:

Their first album and EP are also worth a look.

@Jwentz @fancygreen @aaronhansome @LE0Night @Noir

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    A&E, constantino, LE0Night and 8 others like this.
  2. orlandoooooooooookkkccurrrrr

Let me listen to this when I'm out of work hold on saving on Spoterfy now.

3. Oh and they'll be at the dirtiest venue in Orlando in July, hope I like em!

Andy French likes this.
  4. Thanks for the tag @Andy French! White Jeans is really nice, I'm getting laidback Shura kinda vibes. Definitely plan on digging in to the rest when I get a chance!

Oleander and Andy French like this.
  5. Interesting. "White Jeans" definitely has a dreamy soundscape I'm into. I'll investigate further!

6. White Jeans is very lovely indeed, thanks for tagging me into this thread @Andy French

7. mmmm yas! Fleetwood Mac revival band playing the after-dinner shift on a space hotel ship's lounge bar in 2043.

[​IMG]

Thanks Andrew! xx

8. Thanks for the tag @Andy French!

I'm really feeling all three songs. They will make the perfect soundtrack to these heat-fueled desert summer days I have ahead of me. I look forward to listening to more from them.

Andy French likes this.
  9. I've been enjoying their singles at a distance for years now after a Stereogum tip-off.

White Jeans is great.

I've also always loved their visuals.

Andy French likes this.
  10. Andy French likes this.