Sasha Sloan - Ready Yet | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sasha Sloan - Ready Yet

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by nooniebao, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Singer-songwriter Sasha Sloan dropped her first single Ready Yet today! She co-wrote Camila Cabello’s OMG, Maggie Lindemann’s Pretty Girl and has been collaborating a lot with Noonie Bao and Charli XCX in recent months. She’s featured on Kygo’s Stargazing EP too.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Cedric, enricll, 4Roses and 2 others like this.
  2. I’m obsessed with her the past couple of weeks. She’s great on social media, very wry and funny, and her song writing is excellent. Her sound is very Spotify-pop but made by a real person and not focus grouped to death.

Anyways, ‘Ready Yet’, ‘I’ll Be There’, and ‘This Town’ are all perfect to me. @Noir @backstreetjoe Thoughts? Charli, Noonie and I can’t be wrong.

backstreetjoe and Noir like this.
  3. DarkSacoura likes this.
  4. Ready Yet is nice. Not a massive fan of the Kygo sound.

5. 360

She has a lovely, enchanting voice and the production behind her is insane. Great music, and I'm loving her handful of tracks so far. Some of the best music I've heard in forever. One to watch, as I want more.

I know her from her feature on ODESZA's latest album, the best track on the record, Falls:

nooniebao likes this.
  6. Runaway and I’ll Be There are so good.