Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!! | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by someboy0716, Nov 20, 2008.

1. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Sometimes, we all just need to be nice to one another, so in honor this, I've created a place where you will compliment the person above you!

Suggestions:

I bet your hair looked lovely today!

What a fantastic idea Someboy!

Great! You are so amazingly intelligent Someboy, this goes back to the true spirit of what Popjustice is about!

I'm dead serious here, it feels good to compliment people! No back-handed compliments either!

aaronhansome likes this.
  2. I think Someboy is a nice person, honestly don't have a bad word to say about him!

3. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

I love Smoke My Cigar for being the first person to participate in this thread, great enthusiasm!

4. I like someboy because I think his posts are informative, witty, and also he never fails to have great avatars.

5. I like David because his posts are intelligent, funny and well thought out, he comes across as mature for his age and is a fine example of the youth of today. There is hope!

6. I like Lisa because she writes hilarious stories about Girls Aloud, and is generally lovely and fun.

[​IMG]

Snaps for Lisa!

7. Tribal loves Betty Boo. That makes him a very nice person indeed.

8. Kirkland loves Girls Aloud AND Betty Boo. This makes him a very very nice person.

9. NCB's avatar is fucking legendary. Don't go changing.

10. Aimee is Scottish, enuf said.
    And she loves Britney as much as is humanly possible.

(I'm so happy right now, I might end up posting in here all day)

11. NadineCoylesBeatch is Irish and that clearly puts him leagues above everyone else.

Also, he loves Nadine obvz!

12. Robot is a psycho (psychic?) and predicted the whole robot/out of control thing before we really knew jack all about it which is amazing!

13. Smoke My Cigar is good fun and I love that avatar!

14. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

Thorougly nice chap that for some baffling reason people think is a technophobe but actually has an iPhone and is a whiz with photoshop.

15. RhythmNative has a delicious avatar of Cheryl.You could tell that she knows what's she doing, oh yeah.

And RhythmNative seems to know a lot.Very knowledge-worthy.

16. Manila Chinchila is a lovely guy who always keeps me guessing what his next witty, play-on-words avatar will be!

17. I love Dr popBrit because a) i could kiss him for that comment, b) he loves Absolitely Fabulous as much as i do, and c) he has the words 'Dr' in his username.

18. I LOVE YOU MANILA CHINCHILA BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE CRUSHINATOR IN YOUR AVATAR.

19. Roxie is lovely. She likes Hollyoaks just as much as I do, and she has teacher who looks like Brandon Stoughton, what else is there to say?!

20. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

I love that Cigar keeps participating in this thread! I wish all PopJustice viewers would be like him!