Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!! | Page 319 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by someboy0716, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Sickening. I’m gagging to see you at a drag show.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  2. @Mikey1701, it's been a pleasure interacting with you over the past year in the ABBA rate thread. I've enjoyed your unabashed Frida stanning, your controversial opinions, and, especially, your shading of all other opinions:

and my favorite exchange:

Glad we've managed to make up (I think?) before the finale over our shared loved of the criminally underrated "The Day Before You Came."

Sprockrooster, Island and londonrain like this.
  3. You’re honestly one of my favorite posters. You’re smart, funny, and very friendly. A bit of a controversy queen with your opinions/taste, but I wouldn’t change that. You’ve always been super friendly and helpful to me and thanks for reaching out to me, as well. I wish nothing but the best for you. You definitely make my forum experience better and brighter.

4. A forum fave tibb.

munro and Island like this.
  5. I know I mention it every time but your avi is fucking iconic, as are you.

A forum legend, release a song so I can stan you even more x

londonrain likes this.
  6. You're perfect, You're beautiful..You look like Linda Evangelista, You're a model.. Seriously a forum fave, Lovely guy with great views and opinions. We don't interact enough x.

Island and munro like this.
  7. *Don't praise me again, praise @NuhdeensPassport *

Girl, where you been? I snapchatted you all the time but you never responded so I just kinda left you alone ddd

8. God knows? I don't think I got any, I'm so bad at social media though I legit only got instagram recently and hate it (bring back bebo) x

munro likes this.
  9. It’s been like 5 years and your username still tickles me. Stay flawless bb xx

10. Even if you aren't the best slasher player (and even if I lowkey didn't like you when I first joined ddddd), you're always down for a kii, and you've cracked me up many many times.

The relationships thread story arc ha humanizing impact x

11. R92

R92

Beautiful, perfect, iconic, never been done before, vomit on it, artistic, legendary...

Your wit is impeccable and I never don’t enjoy talking to you. You’re an incredible person and deserve all the happiness in the world.

12. RJF

RJF

Dad

13. The forum's soul, for better or for worse.

14. You know, your Sugababes rate is basically the motivation for me to try and do writeups that good for the one I'm currently running. It was legendary, seriously.

Rem, Seger, londonrain and 5 others like this.
  15. Your use of the word 'try' there is being far too humble. You both are what I would consider the best word-smiths on the entire forum, bar none. I love your rates.

16. Definitely one of the friendliest faces on the forum! I think you were the first person here to befriend me back in 2016 or so, even though I'd been on the forum for like 8 years by then. I really appreciate all you've done for the forum in the forum of various rates and the massive undertaking that was Albumjustice. I have no idea what Mass Effect is, but that rate looks cool from what I've seen, and it's another example of how you bring fun and share what you're passionate about with others, which is a fantastic quality! Keep being you.

17. Our underrated queen of noughties music, cat gifs and shady one-word commentary.

Thank you for saving my sanity on multiple occasions and for generally being you.

18. If I recall correctly, the first time we encountered each other was during @beyoncésweave 's epic Sugababes rate in which you and practically everyone else chronically shaded me for my unpopular but obviously correct opinions. Then somehow you persuaded me to participate in your round of PJOPS, which was equally epic, and somehow I convinced you to cohost a brand new song contest with me, which was fun for us but might have veered toward reign of terror territory for our victims participants. But underneath the shady exterior, you're a great guy, and I've really enjoyed getting to know you! I'm definitely looking forward to (and a little scared about) your first proper rate hosting gig #soon.

Island and londonrain like this.
  19. I don't know you well but you're fucking hilarious from the bits that I've seen.

20. 2014

2014 Moderator

You're so, so important and your recent rate was one of the best I've been involved in. X.

Island and Mr.Arroz like this.