Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!! | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say Something Downright Pleasant About the Person Above You!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by someboy0716, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Ahhh you're such a treasure! A genuinely welcoming, kind, funny person and a fantastic mod; always up for a laugh, but you ain't afraid to put your foot down when it's needed. The forum is a much better place for you being here. x

Island, HollyDunnSomething and 2014 like this.
  2. I mean 'Disney Classics Rate'. What else can I say? The level of care and detail you put into every post is sublime. A less capable host would would have made me flee from the forum in tears after Part Of Your World crashed out in 6th place. The prospect of more of your writeups mean I just can't stay away.

You're amazing!

Animalia likes this.
  3. You're so lovely to everyone in the Drag Race thread, always have great stories and I'm incredibly jealous that you get to do what you love.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  4. My ride or die binch, meeting you and Island is one of the best things that has ever happened to me because I consider you to be one of my best friends. I love how confident and funny you are and I can't wait to see you in person again soon x

Island likes this.
  5. I love to hate you and I hate how much our friendship has blossomed. Queen x

munro likes this.
  6. Always a favorite here, I appreciate you on and off Popjustice more than you know! You're a lot funnier than you get credit for xx Never leave!

7. One of the best additions to the K-Pop sub-forum. Also has a very bright smile to beat.

Island and mattyjayy like this.
  8. Very pleasant and quite witty, cute too!

man.tis.shrimp and mattyjayy like this.
  9. Whoops!

10. [​IMG]
    Just kidding.

11. I can’t see the picture? Does it say prick?

mattyjayy likes this.
  12. @Lander I don't think I've ever had a bad conversation with you. We tend to agree on most things, musically and otherwise, and I think that's something to cherish in another person!

Lander and mattyjayy like this.
  13. Intelligent, deep, handsome, funny, my first ever fave here. Glad you came back b.

2014, Island, Lander and 2 others like this.
  14. The skinniest of legends, a forum icon with an amazing sense of humour, very friendly at all times and an absolute joy to interact with on and off of the forum. You're amazing bae x

15. I remember finding you quite irritating when I first joined up my years ago ddddd.

Skip me!

Island likes this.
  16. Scream I thought you were talking about me

Island and Lander like this.
  17. Rudddde!

Island and Lander like this.
  18. I like that you always have something to contribute to the discussion and how supportive you are to many posters here regardless of what is going on. You've always been sweet and rather funny and witty. I'm glad you returned :)

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  19. Great addition to the forum, and I like how you always keep it real, especially when talking about personal stuff in the Relationships thread.

Island likes this.
  20. A beaut, ever so shady and you've truly established yourself on this forum. Stay fab!

Sinful and Island like this.