Schitt's Creek | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schitt's Creek

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by inevitable, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Basically one of my new favorite shows. I just started watching on a whim since the first two seasons were added on Netflix.

Season 3 has been fantastic so far, it's a nice little sitcom.

2. I love this show. Not completely caught up on the current season but I'm over this little truple relationship.

inevitable likes this.
  3. Not available in my country! What kinda bs!

4. Just started watching it a few days ago, Dan Levy is my new MCM.

inevitable likes this.
  5. The one time it helps to be Canadian!

6. Loved the first season. I need to catch up.

7. Loved the first season. I adore Catherine O Hare and Euegne Levy is great. His son (also real son in real life) is also cute and funny. The rest of the cast I didn't care for and when it's funny it's great but could be funnier. I haven't seen the other two seasons as they aren't on UK Netflix ugh. Will have to stream somewhere else.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  8. Catherine's accent she throws around for Moira in certain scenes absolutely kills me.

I think I'm mainly watching because Daniel Levy is fucking gorgeous and I have a crush on him.

For those in the US, if you have cable, it airs on POP. I've just been streaming the episodes elsewhere since I don't have cable.

glorydays and YourTerribleMuriel like this.
  9. Season 2 is now on Netflix so Season 3 should follow. I've yet to watch 2 but I watched Season 1 back-to-back over the Christmas holiday. Everything was superb. All the characters are perfect, the acting is perfect. And yes, Dan Levy is hot.

10. Oh is it? Yay thanks ...

inevitable and roblognick like this.
  11. I've only just discovered this show and I love it. Catherine O'Hara is everything.

12. Warming to this. Catherine O'Hara is a hoot.

13. Adore this show. It's not outstanding, but consistently good. Have only seen half of Season 3, but it has yet to hit a lull. Catherine O'Hara shines in every scene she's in, and Dan Levy remains my future husband.

glorydays and backstreetjoe like this.
  14. Patrick is adorable and I need him and David to get together.

Monkey0 likes this.
  15. lushLuck likes this.
  16. Netflix?! Season 3 needs to be available, like, right now. </Alexis>

I think this might be my favourite TV family of all time.

17. Finished season two and very much a big fan now. It seems we have quite a wait for season 3 in the UK.

18. I'm loving this show. Binged the first two seasons on Netflix and now I'm catching up on season 3 via OnDemand. There are several laugh out loud moments in every episode.

Dan Levy gets a lot of love, and rightfully so, but Dustin Milligan is the one for me.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  19. I thought his character was so boring in season 1, then like basically fell in love with him in season 2. That's as far as I've gotten so far, so I don't know how it pans out.

20. I've been in love with Dan since The Hills After Show, so it just makes me happy to see him doing so well.