Scream : The TV Series | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scream : The TV Series

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by superglowy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. #JusticeforBrooke

spillett and Lander like this.
  2. I will try and keep an open mind as I am sure the descriptions of the characters from season 1 would have sounded lame in print too.

Uno likes this.
  3. Uno

Uno

They sound like typical high school tropes - calm down', y'all.

4. We'll see...

YourTerribleMuriel likes this.
  5. I don't know why you're all freaking out. Every character bar Brooke was shit and the actors were terrible. I'm not saying the new cast will be better, but I'm sure it won't be worse. I also didn't really care about the Brandon James mystery (I've forgotten all about it teebs) so I'm not too bothered about them ditching it.

Uno, JapaneseJesus and vague like this.
  6. It sounds like 'One Tree Hill - Horror Edition', in what world is that a good thing?

7. So... just like season 1?

Uno and superglowy like this.
  8. And was Season 1 a good thing?

junglefish likes this.
  9. No, no, but I mean... it's a teen slasher show on MTV, I'm sure no one is expecting great characters. I just want it to be trashy fun and not tarnish the franchise any more than Season 1 and 2 did.

superglowy likes this.
  10. Are goths still a thing? I thought they evolved into emos around 2005 and then just, like, died out. And they're doing the whole #diversity thing with season 3 and have two lead black characters called Dion and Jamal?

There's something about this that just seems a little... ham-fisted? I dunno.

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  11. Those descriptions sound as if they were written by a teen for an English exam. Tragic.

YourTerribleMuriel and Remyky22 like this.
  12. Uno likes this.
  13. It sounds so messy but I'll be watching anyway. I think it'll be cancelled soon enough so might as well stick with it.

14. I binged seasons 1 & 2 a couple weeks back. Season 1 was the bomb and Audrey was always the star of the show for moi.

Hudweiser likes this.
  15. Casting Tyga isn't much of a selling point.

4Roses, Uno, vague and 1 other person like this.
  16. All I could think of:

17. They could have at least done it that the first episode wrapped up the older characters and we move on to the next.