Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Fair, but watching that and going "OMG they're saying Selena is going to out do Prince" is a bit of a stretch. It's just advertising.

2. Shit advertising then.

3. That promo...

[​IMG]

4. Wouldn't be mad at that promo if it was for Hands To Myself, teebs.

Runawaywithme, Mushroom, Ferk and 4 others like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

They're advertising for the show, and a hyped performance. She was the first one announced and it's a comeback. This is simple to understand, so yes you're all reaching.

DJHazey likes this.
  6. That commercial gave me strep.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. But to pretend this 'comeback' performance has anyone as 'hyped' as anything Prince, Beyoncé, or *NSync has ever done is ridiculous.

Do know Im referring to the AMAs promo producers & not you.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. They like literally follow up those three performances with Selena Gomez... that’s a purposeful editing choice for comparison... if anyone is reaching its you to hide it.

9. Selena is sabotaging herself:

Bogdan and Ferk like this.
  10. What if she actually tries to sing live in an acoustic setting for the AMAs ddddd.

11. Poor girl being so scared to sing that she couldn't even open her mouth to get the words out right. The back up singers drowning her out. Her entire situation perplexes me.

12. Bless her. I enjoy Selena more than most here when she actually brings a bop, but any live performance just makes me think of when @RJF called The Saturdays "chronically unable."

13. Please tell me Demi will also perform at the AMAs.

14. She will be. At this point, they've basically the headliners. Tragic.

Florencia. and Bogdan like this.
  15. Why is she still scared to sing...? You'd think she would have gained some confidence by now.

16. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Funny thing is, they could have done a commercial with Bye Bye Bye, one of Britney's AMA performances, maybe a shot of J. Lo, and we'd all be like, "Well, she's not them but I get what they're going for," but instead they literally choose Prince and Beyonce. Not quite.

17. RMK

RMK

She has anxiety, and is aware of all the criticisms she gets.

davidbesan, DJHazey and Alouder98 like this.
  18. RJF

RJF

People fear what they don't know.

19. I wish she was unapologetic about her voice.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. RMK

RMK

I think the AMAs is going to involve choreography or have interesting aspects to it. The only hint given by TSR (the Selena insider person who gave away Wolves lyrics, Fetish, etc.) tweeted a car emoji to describe it.