Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs | Page 157 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selena Gomez - Assorted Ok Songs

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. They better have a pack of literal wolves howling on that stage with the way they're hyping.

2. This so called 'era' is such a messy, but the start was so good and promising. Ugh, where's 'Wolves' mv? In the same dimension where Iggy Azalea releasing her 3rd album?

3. RMK

RMK

We'll probably get more previews for it this week. My prediction is she'll release it the night of the AMAs, but it's definitely coming this month.

4. RMK

RMK

DJHazey and mseilenga like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

I wanted her to be around 30AI (like Same Old Love) during the AMAs performance, she's gaining fast so she'll come close.

Also...

DJHazey likes this.
  6. RMK

RMK

Sorry for a fourth post, but she posted a video singing. She sounded good, and confident unlike the other day.

Florencia. and davidbesan like this.
  7. So the video will be out tomorrow(at apple music).
    There is a teaser on her instagram....and it looks beautiful, it's Colin Tilley, it can't be bad I guess.

8. It's not a... bad video, by any stretch, but they spend the entire video building to her JUMPING INTO THE POOL (which isn't awfully exciting, anyway) only for that to happen off screen anyway? The colours are nice and she looks great but I'd rather watch a gif of Cheryl Cole swan-diving into her backup dancers for all this offers.

sesita, mattyjayy and lushLuck like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

She looked amazing, and each scene welcomes an amazing photo or still (or instagram post). They obviously could've done more with the plot, but it's great.

Also, her walking on water would've been a lot cooler if Dua didn't do it in New Rules first nn.

mseilenga and neinzedd like this.
  10. In case you don't have apple music, you can watch "Wolves" music video here.

I'm not feeling her visuals this era.

Florencia. likes this.
  11. What happened to the concept behind 'Bad Liar'? It was a mess and poorly executed but at least it was interesting. This video for 'Wolves' is as generic as a female pop video comes.

Andy French, heavymetalGAGA and Ferk like this.
  12. She died flopped, Jill.

13. This would've been a nice photoshoot, but as a video? A dull disaster.

14. RMK

RMK

I wouldn't say Bad Liar flopped. It started picking up more momentum again the week Fetish came out, and then it was killed.

Fetish was the big flop.

Leopold likes this.
  15. I cant wait for the wikipedia description of this video.
    'The video includes Selena Gomez dressed in evening attire singing in various parts of a Leisure Centre before getting in the pool.'

16. RMK

RMK

Yeah, though I like the video better than Good For You and Kill Em With Kindness, it's with them as her borderline concept-less videos. All of them are stunning, but fail to really have much to them.

17. RMK

RMK

Based off backstage pics, there seems to be a lot going on. There's a red car, and a bunch of trees for a jungle or something.

DJHazey likes this.
  18. I hope she hasn't abandoned Petra Collins' visuals just yet, they were by far the most interesting part of...whatever the last seven months have been.

19. Also, i know its very literal but actual wolves in the leisure centre would have made this video 10,000 times better

lushLuck likes this.