Selena Gomez - Bad Liar & 3rd-ish solo album | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selena Gomez - Bad Liar & 3rd-ish solo album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Jun 24, 2016.

1. So it looks like this is probably coming before the end of the year, and maybe even quite soon.

In fact, she disowned Stars Dance just this morning! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

She also changed her Twitter photo to a black square. How pensive.

Anything that kills Kill Em With Kindness as a single is good in my books!

She's already done a new one called Feel Me live

WhenTheSunGoesDown and Subwaykid like this.
  2. Revival actually slayed so I'm ready for it (yeah I'm ready for it).

alanmr, constantino, neinzedd and 2 others like this.
  3. Not even Selena knows when exactly she ditched her fake band name.

alanmr, Kuhleezi, aniraz and 32 others like this.
  4. I'm up for another album.

5. Wasn't a huge fan of Revival, but "Feel Me" sounds good. Hopefully the album isn't as half baked this time around.

collxtion likes this.
  6. Revival was a let down for me with all the overproduced vocals. She tried so hard to have range, but ended up flat. More Good For Yous please!

7. She's not released anything that's made me take notice of her, surely she'll have a moment on album number 305.

8. Revival's good. Not great, but solid. I'm hoping this is less of a mixed bag though. More stuff in the vein of Good For You and Nobody please.

9. BYE Selener!

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  10. My problem with Revival (and her songs in general) is her one line choruses. It's excusable if it's one or two songs but half of Revival followed this formula. Still looking forward to this as the production on Revival was stellar.

11. RJF

RJF

Keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it keep it.

Keep it.

Rhombus, aniraz, joe_alouder and 10 others like this.
  12. I'm ready for the Mexican Madonna to release her second album!

13. What kind of Lana Del Rey schedule?

Revival wasn't great, but a step in the right direction (I'll never understand the boner people have for Stars Dance). She's usually got a handful of decent songs in her with each era, so I'm sure there's something I'll be able to take from this.

Island likes this.
  14. Feel Me sounds incredible so come through Queen of Talent!!!!

TRAVVV and coolforthesummer like this.
  15. Stars Dance is her magnum opus.

Write Your Name, Come & Get It, Slow Down >>>

16. I hope the guy kneeling next to her is smoking a J. Queen of ganj. Her James Joint is coming.

17. Revival is still a half baked mess but when it slays, it fucking slays. Stars Dance is still better.

Hopefully this'll be better than both.

18. Revival remains surprisingly great. Get the hat trick, queen!

19. Post Lemonade, I allowed my mind to consider a world where this girl is worthy of the hype surrounding her. That Revival tour footage doubled down that she does not have the range. Perhaps with the next album, Selena. I look forward to being proven wrong.

20. 2nd?
    Slow Down still remains a bop.