SET FIRE TO THE RATE: THE ADELE DISCOGRAPHY RATE RESULTS: #4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SET FIRE TO THE RATE: THE ADELE DISCOGRAPHY RATE RESULTS: #4

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Terminus, Apr 30, 2017.

1. THE ONE AND ONLY
    ADELE RATE.

[​IMG]

1 OSCAR

3 ALBUMS

9 BRITS

14.5 GRAMMYS

47 SONGS

55,392,000 ALBUM SALES

62,220,000 SINGLE SALES

8,498,565,409 STREAMS

BIGGEST SELLING BRITISH ARTIST OF THE 21ST CENTURY

FACKING ICON!

HELLO,
    It's me Hens! I am here, after months of waiting, to bring you your ADELE RATE!

She's our homegrown, foul mouthed, Glastonbury headlining, Worldwide Superstar, and it's about time she demanded a bit more attention about this place, and what better way to honour her, than what we do best, rating songs and throwing out oposing opinions on them at each other.

3 and a bit albums... 47 Songs... I know it ain't easy giving up your time, but most of y'all can probably rate these three or so albums in your sleep, they are just that well known, aren't they?
    All participation anticipated, in the spirit of our Cockney goddess, swear as much as you bloody want, and I am literally at your mercy, hoping many of will join me on this (no doubt messy) journey.

SONG LIST + RULES PUBLISHED - TUESDAY 2nd MAY

VOTING - 6 WEEKS - 3rd MAY - WEDNESDAY 14th JUNE

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. Yaay, finally! I'm here to give every song on 21 above 8/10 and trash 25.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Terminus likes this.
  3. Yath, scandal already, before the votes even open!

4. He Won't Go is getting my 11 and you all (Adele included) will deal.

Terminus likes this.
  5. @Terminus include Aretha's version of Rolling in the Deep for the kii. I need to do this rate!.

6. But the song is still at least an 8, no matter who sings it!!

[​IMG]

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  7. This is exciting. I already know what I'm giving my 11 to but I don't know if it's going to be a very popular choice.

Terminus likes this.
  8. Count me in!

Terminus likes this.
  9. I'll be taking part, not that I'm the biggest fan of all her music but there's some songs that deserve my love and some.... that deserve my villainous scores.

Terminus, Island and Alouder98 like this.
  10. Ooh, I wanna do this. A great opportunity to finally listen to her debut.

Terminus likes this.
  11. Her albums are all short and sweet so I think i'll give this rate a go. I already know my 11.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

The Song List is Up...

GET RATING HONIES.

I'm already struggling between four songs for my 11... At least one from each album!

Remorque and Sprockrooster like this.
  13. I'm in!

(Thank goodness she hasn't got 7395000 features on obscure albums for me to wade through.)

Terminus likes this.
  14. Yas! The slayage continues.

Poor 19 will be getting a scalping from me.

Terminus likes this.
  15. So you're the bitch who stole this from me. Hmmmm.

Sprockrooster and Terminus like this.

16. I love this cover.

17. I'm working on this now, and 25 is ... not as good as I remember it being. But maybe I'm just feeling personally attacked by the songs because everything on it is eerily relatable today.

Terminus likes this.
  18. So you're that bitch who gave up on her? Hmmmmm you have 6 weeks to send me your scores.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  19. She was stolen from me I had no say in the matter

Terminus likes this.
  20. You know there is so much more to that story going wrong from your side, but maybe this isnot the place to discuss this again.

---

I have settled on my 11. And I am echoing the sentiment that 25 really didnot hold up that good. Not here for 19 slander though.

Remorque, ohnostalgia and Terminus like this.