She saved the world. A lot: The Ultimate Buffy Episode Rate. | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She saved the world. A lot: The Ultimate Buffy Episode Rate.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by rav4boy, Apr 5, 2017.

1. But the real pressing issue is...do we suspect there may be some kind of connection between Ben and Glory?

2. Hahaha!

3. I wonder if the explanation could be exactly that. Because, Buffy had been shagging a well known killer and feeling disgusted/ashamed she projected those internalised hateful feelings onto Anya. Anya was a convenient scapegoat who she could 'punish' for killing, in place of Spike.

4. I think Selfless was one of the rare times I really couldn't stand Buffy's character.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  5. Hudweiser

Hudweiser Moderator

That episode with the cursed jacket or whatever it was in S7 was all kinds of terrible.

6. Him? I quite liked it for Anya's funny moments but it's definitely not a great episode. Not as bad as Beer Bad or Doublemeat Palace though.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  7. One of these episodes has had a surprising amount of nominations!
    I also wasn't keen on Buffy's character- she comes across so heartless when she sneers 'I don't care what she's going through.'

8. I really like Doublemeat Palace. It almost made my top 25.

[​IMG]

9. "What's that do?"

Just a reminder that the deadline for nominations for your 25 favourite Buffy episodes is next Saturday. Submit your top 25 episodes (the order doesn't matter), then with the 40 most nominated, I'll create a chart of episodes for everyone to rate out of 10 (11 going to your favourite).

@Robsolete you know I love your viewpoint and you're also one of the funniest posters around- please get involved if you have any time.
    @JuanJose
    @silkandskin
    @MarlonBrando86
    @BTG

BTG, MarlonBrando86 and Robsolete like this.
  10. It'll probably be next week but I should definitely have my votes in!

rav4boy likes this.
  11. I love "Him". It was a nice non-dire moment in a season full of gloom and impending doom. It was a bit of a rip off of some past episodes, but Anya was hilarious and I thought there was a lot of great dialogue in it.

Sinful and Bruno Ferreira like this.

12. If you know anyone else who may be interested, tag away!

13. "Him" is a fun episode (from what I can remember). Just saw a quick video and cackled at ""Willow, you're a gay woman.......... and he isn't"

Sinful likes this.