Shows that were largely forgotten but are still great | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shows that were largely forgotten but are still great

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Who could forget Pasadena?

[video=youtube;nMKqiHt9EN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMKqiHt9EN0[/video]

It basically got killed along with 9/11. Poor show.

2. I Really loved Eastwick, but it was cancelled after one season. And that finale! That Cliffhanger! I'll never get over the tragedy of that cancellation.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  3. The Secret Circle was quite rightfully cancelled. Such an absolute drought of bearable, hot male characters; the brothers and the voodoo guy and that's it. And two of them ended up dead after five/six episodes.

4. I regularly watch Season 1 of Pushing Daisies. That was so brilliant and had so much potential. Sigh

5. Lipstick Jungle. It was basically a more sanitised Sex and the City, with more mature, career-orientated women. I just finished both seasons over Christmas and was dying for more.

6. I wish they'd make a movie, or a TV special.

7. It's not forgotten and had a good six series run, but I don't think the Rockford Files is showing anywhere at the moment. It was a great inversion on the Private Eye genre and of course James Garner is pretty much the best comic screen actor of all time.

8. I loved Pushing Daisies, Olive was incredible.

Island likes this.
  9. [video=youtube;qLM62bId7UI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLM62bId7UI[/video]

10. duckface

duckface Guest

Dirty Sexy Money was good.

Connor Walsh and vendredi like this.
  11. Point Pleasant
    Lie to Me
    The Unit

All ended too soon.

12. I imagine if I watched it now Life As We Know It would be horrendous, but I enjoyed it at the time. It seemed a bit more real than the likes of The OC and Dawson's Creek. Plus the main guy was fit as you like.

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I loved 7th Heaven, but it doesn't really count.

14. What About Brian.

marie_05 likes this.
  15. duckface

duckface Guest

The first season ("series") of Hotel Babylon was good.

baxterclan and marie_05 like this.
  16. Life Unexpected.

My sister and I stanned so hard for that show.

17. Life Unexpected was so cute.

I enjoyed the subsequent series too. I'm surprised there hasn't been an American remake - make it more of a procedurally drama and it's pretty much ready for CBS.

18. Life with Damian Lewis pre-Homeland was really good too.

19. Ringer.

Such trashy fun!