Shows that were largely forgotten but are still great | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shows that were largely forgotten but are still great

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Jan 8, 2014.

1. "Felicity" was super-relatable - bunch of college kids moping around, messing up their lives, chasing the wrong romances, eventually sort-of-getting-their-shit together. The final episode was clip-show bollocks which annoyed me though.

2. I referenced Gimme Gimme Gimme to one of the twinks I work with and he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.

3. I long for a full DVD release of it! Belinda Lang could do no wrong in the 90's, she stole Second Thoughts as well.

Hudweiser likes this.
  4. She's soooooo good in GCB. And bitch can sing!

lushLuck and AshleyKerwin like this.
  5. Isn't this that Under The Dome show? Different name in different territories?

6. I'm screaming!

I wasn't allowed to watch this because my parents thought it was too unchristian, possibly Satanic.

Mr Brightside and AshleyKerwin like this.
  7. Felicity was everything to me as a tween, and it was such a treat to rewatch it when I was in college. Need to do it again.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  8. Six Feet Under?

Mvnl and lushLuck like this.
  9. Surely no one has forgotten this iconic show.

Island, Mvnl and Sick Sad World like this.
  10. I'm not old enough to remember it when it first aired, but I've been watching a lot of Drop the Dead Donkey on All4 recently and it's so much fun. Very few people seem to remember it though.

Terminus likes this.
  11. Let's not forget credit card commercials.

12. Really? I imagine most people aged late 30s and upwards remember it. I'm 38 and remember it well - I used to watch it with my mum when I was in my early teens. I think she fancied the main man (Neil Pearson?) and I sort of did too!

13. I suppose I need to be friends with more people in their 30s! I agree about Neil Pearson though, he's cute.

14. Has As If been mentioned yet?
    [​IMG]
    'Great' may be stretching it but I remember enjoying it

Robert, Leopold, AshleyKerwin and 2 others like this.
  15. 'As if' was leagues above Hollyoaks. You had characters you cared about and realistic stories too.

16. I remember loving Jemima Rooper's character and then getting excited every time I saw her in something else

17. Invasion was a different show. It was great. Under the dome was good too but became too far fetched.

Robert likes this.
  18. Medium.

playboy69 and Espeon like this.
  19. Me too! I could see her as a Doctor Who companion too!

20. I'm triggered by seeing Rob.