Sigrid - Debut Album (Sound Of 2018 Winner) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sigrid - Debut Album (Sound Of 2018 Winner)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Queen of middle 8s, really.

A few other new Sigrid(-featured) songs have recently been released too (not really bops though):

LE0Night likes this.
  2. I stan you stanning this, even though I don't stan this myself.

FridayNight, sesita, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  3. Her spotify playlist is just as awesome as her songs are. Queen of good taste and life affirming bops. And squads too.

4. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm stealing this x

Cedric likes this.
  5. I like Strangers but I still can't exactly start stanning yet. I do like her, though.

6. How good is Strangers!

7. At least 11/10 good.

8. Why isn't she in the main forum. Pop injustice right there.

RMK, truman and xOJakeXo like this.
  9. I can't at this when Vigrid is a Norwegian neo-Nazi party.

10. I finally listened to her a few days ago and I have been lowkey addicted ever since. She's a very loveable person , too. My favorite part of her videos is when she starts acting goofy. There's also that raspy aspect of her voice which works incredibly well with her music's sound.

PEARL likes this.
  11. I saw Justice League yesterday and wondered who was singing that sad but cute opening song.

Oh, hi Strangers.

Oleander likes this.
  13. Strangers has really grown on me.

The motif of the "(Not) like in the movies" is soooooo good.
    When it returns right when the song is about to explode everything just falls into place.
    It's so well crafted.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017

15. Can we just change the thread title to 'Queen of everything' at this point.

16. Decent video but did they really have to break the 4th wall like that? I hate it when pop videos do that. Song still bops.

17. 2014

2014 Moderator

AMAZING video. She's so exciting.

FiFi likes this.
  18. She really deserves to breakthrough and be fucking everywhere!

FiFi and Fanatical like this.
  19. RMK

RMK

I've been seeing her name on Apple Music and avoiding her for some odd reason but today I gave in. She's actually great. Don't Kill My Vibe shouldn't be slept on at all. Every one of her songs is a triumph, and she definitely has her own lane; it all feels extremely unique.

I'd hate to say something like this, because it is really sad she hasn't broken through but she really gives me the same vibe of Tove Lo and Lorde. Both of them released their EPs and months later exploded into the mainstream.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017