Sigrid - Queen Of Middle 8s | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sigrid - Queen Of Middle 8s

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 11, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Don't Kill My Vibe really was pushed, all it needs is an X Factor hopeful to sing it and it'll storm the charts I bet.

Txetxu likes this.
  2. 2014

2014 Moderator

Oh and Plot Twist, song and video, are exceptional.

LE0Night likes this.
  3. Plot Twist is my song of the year.She looks so sweet and fierce in its video and I can't believe she invented squatting too.

4. 2014, LE0Night and OspreyQueen like this.
  5. Get Low was an utter bop and Stay wasn't bad at all, and I've been missing Sigrid's voice. I'm ready.

6. 2014

2014 Moderator

Zedd always has a habit of bringing out bangers, and I'm sure this won't be an exception.

7. Hopefully the Zedd track ignites some kind of interest in her. Plot Twist is doing precisely nothing (was in the 500s on iTunes last time I checked) despite being playlisted on Radio 1. Fair play, her team are going full force with the hype but for whatever reason she just doesn't seem to be connecting with the public.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  8. Ready for bops that will never be released!

LE0Night and Cedric like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

She's touring the UK in March apparently.

Blob likes this.
  10. The remixes of 'Don't Kill My Vibe' are SO good.

mylesofsmiles93 likes this.
  11. How is she not smashing yet? Plot Twist, Don't Kill My Vibe and Fake Friends are all massive.

12. YAAAAAAAAAAAS.

Talent helping out talent.

Island and LE0Night like this.
  13. Possibly got carried away and have already bought tickets for her London show in March. Watch her come out with new music before then and I hate it.

Cathal likes this.

14. Had no idea Tellef was her brother. Loved one of his tracks.

15. Her new single "Strangers" is out on Friday! It's the lead single from the album.

FINISH LINE, LE0Night, RJF and 6 others like this.
  16. She's so adorable.

FiFi likes this.
  17. Single cover:

edit: and a snippet:

Here's a live performance too:

It sounds a bit DJ-pop inflected. i.e. something UK radio would eat up with the proper promo.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017