Skott | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skott

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Very very Sophia Somajo. She's so damn good.

slaybellz likes this.
  2. A&E

A&E

Saw her live last Saturday, she did all of her songs that are out so far. I didn't really feel Remain live but otherwise everything was wonderful, especially Mermaid. She did a Mariah-reminiscent hand thingy when singing more intricate melodies with high notes which was cute, plus lots of dry ice was used (as @NecessaryVoodoo pointed out to me "she strikes me as that kind of girl"). Time for a full-length!

Lost Boy likes this.
  3. New single 'Stay Off My Mind' coming on Friday.

slaybellz likes this.
  4. Artwork is SICK. She’s phenomenal.

Full one is nearly complete on her Instagram.

slaybellz likes this.
  5. A&E and enricll like this.
  6. She’s released enough tracks for an album now. I wonder when it’ll come out.

A&E likes this.
  7. A&E

A&E

The EP is wonderful, as expected. She sang In the Mood at Popaganda back in September. The title track either is a Peter Bjorn & John co-write or just samples the percussion from Young Folks.

slaybellz likes this.
  9. I really like her new EP. That's my fav song off of it so i'm glad it's getting a video.

10. Stay Off My Mind is magnificent!

slaybellz likes this.
  11. Her artworks are phenomenal and they're the main thing that gathered my attention. I'm not disappointed - the music is very good. So glad she appeared in my recommendations.