Sophie Ellis-Bextor. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dazzle, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Sophie has announced this as the name of the new album. It's due out in Autumn. Exciting stuff. It will probably come out in 2012.

2. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene

Is that not just the name of one of the songs? Where is your information from?

Good title though if it is. Snappy and pop.

3. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene

An interview on digitalspy. The name comes from lyrics from one of the songs.

4. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I approve.

Now actually release the album.

5. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

Great, because Sophie should so release her album when all the big acts are doing so.

6. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I like it, surely Bittersweet will be sent to radio within a the next couple of weeks?

Looks like things are finally gearing up now, promising!

7. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

If Sophie says she'll release it in Autumn, you know she means it will get postponed to early next year. Like how she was meant to release it last Autumn and it got postponed to early this year.

So yeah. Twelve months to go!

8. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

12 tracks is a good number for a pop album... However, we've been waiting so long I would've preferred at least 13. You know, so we could get all those fantastic collaborations we've been hearing so much about.

9. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I'm surprised no one's mentioned how pissed off they are that the title doesn't begin with a U!

10. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I don't get it?
    Is RSTU an abbreviation of some kind?

Edit: Never mind, I found out it's short for "Rostov State Transport University". Amazing.

11. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

No it's just going through the alphabet

Read My Lips
    Shoot From The Hip
    Trip The Light Fantastic
    U... Sad times

Exciting times for Sophie ahead, I hate that she says that she's not in a rush to get it out there rah.

12. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

Surely the album will come sooner than Autumn if the album is following Bittersweet which is released to radio in 2 weeks?

13. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I think thats the most random post I've ever seen on here! I love it!

14. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

She said she was always going to release another single after 'Bittersweet' before the album.

15. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

When's the album actually out? "Autumn...but don't hold me to it, I'm always getting in trouble".

We should hold her to Autumn though because if not that puts it to Winter and there's no way she'd release in Christmas season which takes us to next year. The stress of being a Sophie fan, however the music always makes up for it.

16. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

Make A Scene?! What the fuck... i actually was hoping that she would come up with something better. Oh well, i'm still insanely excited!

Now i'm just hoping we get a confirmed list of producers soon - crossing my fingers and wishing for certain tracks to make it to the final cut

17. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

Oh well I'm happy with it.

Now Sophie please Make A Release Date.

18. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

It better be 12 tracks + 2 UK bonus, not 10 tracks and 2 UK bonus....

*wishes Fascination decides to give us one iTunes exclusive track, 2 b-sides per single and leak the rest of the songs*

19. Re: Sophie Ellis Bextor - Make A Scene (Album)

I am hideously excited to hear this.

And seeing as my workplace has a draconian internet block on YouTube, I can't even hear the audio of 'Bittersweet' that some kind soul has banged up there.

This is going to be a long Tuesday afternoon...