SOPHIE | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nunya B, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Ok
  2. Just ask someone to change the thread title to just SOPHIE and by someone I mean @Nunya B
  3. K94

Thinkk I'll have a spare ticket for tonight for those interested!
  4. Scream!

I’m going to the SOPHIE concert straight after Kylie (the venues are 5mins away and S starts late) but this is good too.

When you’re a Little Boomerang and also a Little Cheekbone and also lucky af.
    Lander, Jacques, collxtion and 9 others like this.
  5. K94

omggg why tuesday why
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  6. WTF was that
  7. What happened
  8. That much art-padding whilst BIPP and JUST LIKE WE NEVER SAID GOODBYE don't get a look in is an *outrage*.

Immaterial Girls is an absolute banger, though.
  9. K94

Wig gone, wig flew, what is wig if wig is subjective.

Just wow - it was absolutely ridiculous and bizzare in the best way. She is such a superstar presence every time she walks on stage and the crowd lapped it up (though some common Harry kept attempting to mosh).

I'm stanning - could have easily had a extra hour of that.
  10. She’s the greatest. I told her she’s so important and how these kids there were so lucky to have her - she’s amazing.
  11. I fucking hate you
    Andy French, Vasilios and K94 like this.
  12. Oh my god I’m so happy for this photo
  13. I can't decide in what context we should use it, but we need to Robyn this photo just so we can see it all the time.
    Jacques, Andy French and Vasilios like this.
  14. K94

15. Ddddd my lame ass asked for 19 pics till we got a good one.
    I'm so happy, Jody Harsh was playing Leikeli47, Cardi B, Migos and CupcakKe when this was happening.
    Sad I didn't see the other legend @K94 though.
  16. Wig.
    Andy French and Vasilios like this.