Spice Girls: New Album, Tour? | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spice Girls: New Album, Tour?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hags, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Hags

Hags Guest

2. Heidi Range? Hideous Spice.

It's not like Victoria did that much in the group apart from pout and point. If they're gonna do it without her do it as a four piece.

3. Already in the comeback thread, and the Sugababes thread.

4. duckface

duckface Guest

Yeah, no need for this... especially considering it's clearly untrue.

Plus all the 'Heidi Is Old' jokes under the sun have already been made.

5. They might as well be let back into the main board. They've done more this year as a group than the "Sugababes" have or ever will again and they're still here.

6. duckface

duckface Guest

[​IMG]

7. Hags

Hags Guest

My bad!

8. I'd rather Geri fucked off rather than the flawless Vicky B.

9. Geri puts the Spice in the Spice Girls. Victoria did nothing to prevent Forever and as such is disposable.

10. Geri is to the Spice Girls what Sarah is to Girls Aloud. Only 1000000000000 times worse.

11. Victoria is Cheryl. She must be stopped.

(I actually like Victoria, what am I doing?)

12. Better in a group than alone, it's good we agree!

13. Heidi sure is the worst replacement they could have come with. She's nice and everything but she has no personality at all.

14. How about the Spice Girls feat. Lady GaGa for a one-off single? Can you imagine? [​IMG]

15. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Except, now Victoria is actually better off on her own! Going back to the band is like a charity project for her.

16. Plus Victoria has much bigger commitments on her plate. She has her own company being a fashion designer which is a huge undertaking, she has FOUR kids, not to mention one being still a toddler and also has a husband who has his own huge career which would need to be factored in and the other girls don't have to worry about. I'm not surprised Vicky B isn't overly anxious to go back, especially as she's the weakest singer and it's not like she's going to get praise or acclaim from doing it.

17. Who's 'they'? There's no official source for this. If Heidi Range joins the Spice Girls, I will personally streak in Oxford Street.

18. Sorry, I wanted to mean that the person who invented the rumor couldn't have come with a worst idea.

19. I love the Spice Girls, but another album will never work. If Voodoo and Headlines are anything to go by, then i wouldn't want it anyway.

20. duckface

duckface Guest

Lisa Scott-Lee would beg to differ.