Spice Girls: New Album, Tour? | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spice Girls: New Album, Tour?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hags, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Hyde Park might not be far off. There were rumours last year, I think, that they were planning a Hyde Park gig (probably as GEM). Doing it this year as the Spice Girls would be even bigger.

LP and _Gru_ like this.
  2. Isn't a tour with breaks still a tour? *confused* I'm sure it's quite normal to have breaks between countries anyway.

Pat likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Any chance they'll sing at prince Harry's wedding?
    If we're talking 'big opportunities'...

rav4boy and marie_05 like this.
  4. Omg yes!

I'm thinking of that legendary picture with him and the girls kissing him from 1997 now

5. Victoria is lying about them not going on tour - telling myself this is the only way i can sleep at night

6. It could happen. One of the Spice Girls is also deeply entrenched within Megham's inner circle. It takes a real Queen to be friends with future royalty...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  7. I'm just living in the mindset that this is never happening to prevent any further pain.

8. Say that to Taxi in full.

Sorry

andru and lushLuck like this.
  9. Oh god that’s it. And to think there were rumours that the awful ginger was going to be doing it, not the divine ginger.

10. *nods*

I've said it before... 20 dates across the globe, finishing with two huge shows at Wembley Stadium. 22 years / 22 Shows.

A Netflix documentary could be filmed alongside them and the last two shows filmed for eventual release.

11. Ray

Ray

*checking if this is the Sky Ferreira thread*

12. Oh please.. we all know that Ellie Goulding will be singing at Harry's wedding for whatever reason.

13. I love The Vicar of Dibley.

14. Would anybody care if Victoria mimed every single one of her lines? I know I'd frigging love it.

andru likes this.
  15. I have actually always liked her voice. She originally only said she couldn’t sing as justification for a career switch into Fashion.

breakitdown, Tribal Spaceman and LP like this.
  16. Victoria underrates herself. She’s hardly, say, Kimberley Walsh.

Pat, AlmostFamous, Floppie and 15 others like this.
  17. I love how some you say end it with some stadium dates etc. There is no ending it! Sadly this is now the future of all ex-pop banders in my opinion, the constant expectation of demanding reunions at anniversaries of their first single release, their first tv performance, their first album release or last vice versa...and I'm guilty of it myself...They're gonna be 60 and we're still not gonna leave them alone!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Joanie and Sideout like this.
  18. "I'm always going to be seen as baby spice even when I'm…….30 60."

2014, CarlysAngel, POPGASM and 8 others like this.
  19. So nineties!

Tribal Spaceman likes this.