*Spice Girls* | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Spice Girls*

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Pop Emergency! All Five Spice Girls Have Signed On For New Album Out In 2018
    The Spice Girls are making a comeback!
    The biggest girl group of all time are getting the band back together again. Finally!

Geri, Emma and Mel B formed a one-off group named GEM (an acronym for their names because duh) and released music together because they couldn't get Victoria Beckham and Mel C to commit to a reunion. They were even holding auditions to replace the two ladies at one point. If we are to believe a new report from The Sun, that's all changed!

An insider confirms to the site that a proper Spice Girls reunion is in the works. “The five of them have been locked in secret talks since the summer, and finally they are all on-board for a 2018 reunion," said a source.

They will reportedly embark on "a series of projects, which will include an album and a TV special celebrating the Spice Girls."

They added that the biggest victory was getting Victoria to sign on. “The fact she is on board now is down to how much closer the five of them have become recently.”

They're still in the early planning stages, but this is a great start. No one was here for a semi-reunion. It's all or nothing, and it appears the ladies agree! A new Spice Girls album in 2018? It's too early in the week for me to process such exceptional news. I'll polish my platforms and let this sink in, yeah?

http://www.breatheheavy.com/pop-eme....com/SpiceGirlsReunion&utm_content=link_click

Sideout and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  2. Let's hope something good happens out of all these rumours!

_Gru_ and andru like this.
  3. I'll wait until we get confirmation from the girls.

4. Hopefully there's truth Mel C hasn't been a debbie downer and tweeted it's all lies yet which is a good sign.

andru likes this.
  5. The headlines are coming in thick and fast. "The Spice Girls will reunite in 2018 - with Victoria Beckham" and "The Spice Girls Will Reported Reunite Next Year - And Victoria Beckham WILL Join Them!!" are two typical examples.

[​IMG]

andru and Larsen like this.
  6. Let’s make the headlines, loud and true

HollyDunnSomething and Conan like this.
  7. "Pop Emergency! All Five Spice Girls Have Signed On For New Album Out In 2018"

[​IMG]

"They're still in the early planning stages"

[​IMG]

snoho, Overdose, jbond88 and 6 others like this.
  8. Soon, very soon, Queen Victory of Spice - the most popular Spice Girl and Goddess of Business/Fashion/Pop/Science and Icon - will make the fans gag on her special bottles of vinegar...

[​IMG]

...she'll get the heaviest applause, the loudest cheers, the biggest spotlight, the smallest microphone...

[​IMG]

...she cannot be stopped, halted, delayed, or prevented...

[​IMG]
    ...she destroyed GEM so that we could have this amazing new reunion.

And if anyone gets in her way, she'll hang them out to dry!

[​IMG]

Blessed be Victory OBEckham! Don't fuck with her.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 10:32 PM
    snoho, P'NutButter, JMRGBY88 and 4 others like this.
  9. He

He

What gives these rumours any more weight than the 100 ones from the last months?

10. Victoria's name being in the mix, I'd say.

He likes this.
  11. He

He

This would truly make all the difference though. They could be successful again, at least for the time Vicky is available.
    I hope they realised how silly that whole GEM business was.

andru and Kirkland like this.
  12. Mel C said it from the start: the power of four needs one more, basically. It has to be all five or none.

snoho, andru and He like this.
  13. HRH

HRH

Ironically that was actually Victoria's line in the army chant from Spice World.

14. We're Victoria's army.

TRAVVV, AlmostFamous, Island and 2 others like this.
  15. The random stuff one finds on twitter when typing in "Spice Girls"
    [​IMG]

DirtyMonkey, TRAVVV, Robert and 9 others like this.
  16. BuzzFeed report that Mel C's management say the reunion is "unlikely". Oops.

Rafa_el likes this.
  17. Doesn't matter how many times these nonsensical rumours come around, every time I read a piece like that I get chills.

andru likes this.
  18. HRH

HRH

Of course it isn't happening.

Utopia, andru and madgemad like this.
  19. A 5 piece album is not out of the question. Victoria could literally do spoken word bridges on 2 or 3 songs.

Ugh just IMAGINE.

bichard and andru like this.
  20. Ok now I'm imagining Victoria doing Kimberley's bit in Something Kinda Ooooh... I need that kind of shit in my life!

Kirkland and andru like this.