*Spice Girls* | Page 418 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Spice Girls*

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Has Mel B married again? A guy posted a picture with her in a veil with the caption "third marriage". It's most likely a prank but...it's Mel B.

2. HRH

HRH

I don't really consider it a "Spice Girls song" since it was just recorded for a soundtrack and they didn't even write it.

(But it's much better than Time Goes By, Wasting My Time, Oxygen, and Step To Me)

_Gru_ and AlmostFamous like this.
  3. Does she get nippy every time she puts that tank top on though?

4. As close as we're likely to get to another Spice performance on Strictly anytime soon.

andru and JMRGBY88 like this.
  5. I love that they literally put a ginger wig on her head then combed through her own hair instead of buying a ginger spice wig.
    [​IMG]

Stella, HRH and Subspace88 like this.
  6. I didn't know Geri was on Strictly Come Dancing!

[​IMG]

7. Expose your ignore list a bit.
    [​IMG]

8. That's most of the forum though.
    [​IMG]

9. HRH

HRH

Geri's such a sweetheart.

andru, NuhdeensPassport and _Gru_ like this.
  10. Sweet indeed she's come so far as a person.

11. Ok but Who Do You Think You Are sounds amazing at that tempo with a live band. Like a long lost 70's disco classic.

GCZ and AlmostFamous like this.
  12. HRH

HRH

So, what is the deal with Mel B and this "Adam M" person?

He's apparently her hairdresser, but are they together or is he just a bit OTT?

13. [​IMG]

14. HRH

HRH

But, like, they didn't though.... right?

15. I hope this is just some kind of joke but yes, seem like their are together.

I just really hope that Mel B gets her act together...

16. He's her hairdresser and best friend probably safe to say he's a hunty too.

HollyDunnSomething and POPGASM like this.
  17. A
    tea

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  18. Alison Hammond just asked Victoria on This Mornng about the reunion rumours:

"It is not happening. At some point you've got to know when it's time to say 'that was great.' Girl power is something that will always be out there, something that we all believe in. What I do now is still girl power, but it's empowering women through fashion. But I don't think I'll be slipping into a PVC catsuit any time soon."

19. Victory has spoken, You never know Harper might ask Santa to make her mum a popstar again next year a la Star Lily.

20. Praise be to Victory for her honesty!