*Spice Girls* | Page 443 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Spice Girls*

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. I always wondered if Geri’s involvement was the reason the song is credited to Spice Girls/Stannard/Rowe on the single and in the UK Forever album booklet, but all the 4 piece songs were credited individually (Though I’ve seen some other editions of Forever that also list the 4 of them seperately on Goodbye so maybe it’s nonsense)

Chris Lala likes this.
  2. I bet that was a circle originally but she cut it into a hexagon to hide all the burnt bits.

Utopia, hownee, Jacques and 9 others like this.
  3. She also presumably raked in the royalties of another massive million-selling Christmas #1 (or just under a million) without having to bother with any of the promo and appearances the others had to do. Queen of "work smarter not harder".

Rob, Island, NuhdeensPassport and 4 others like this.
  4. !!!! I've done it myself.

cleggar likes this.
  5. Iconic extensions.

Madaboutmusic likes this.
  6. I've decided that this is the year that I'm going to meet a Spice Girl. Who do we think is the most accessible, Emma?

7. I'd say so. You can usually meet her at Heart and lots of fans seem to do it so it wouldn't be out of place for her.

Island and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  8. Let us know how you get on @HollyDunnSomething! I'm not sure what I'd do if I ever met a Spice Girl in the flesh. It would be too much for me to compute and I might just end up like VB in Spiceworld.

[​IMG]

Heaven on Earth, POPGASM, Rob and 4 others like this.
  9. I will. I did see Geri in real life a long long time ago (I was 13 I think) and I was way too shy to talk to her.

Island, andru and Madaboutmusic like this.
  10. I've met Melanie Chisholm after Blood Brothers and she was lovely. My picture with her is too horrendous to post unfortunately.

andru likes this.
  11. I’d want a four part TV special if @Kirkland ever met Victory. It would be like The Simple Life, but waaay classier, have them both attending all the Fashion Weeks together.

12. "You MUST open the runway show with Let Your Head Go!"

13. Can I join you in doing this?

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  14. I met Geri at a book signing for her world-shaping literary masterpieces known as the Ugenia Lavender series. Queen of being a bit aloof and distracted.

15. I’ve met Mel B, Geri, and Emma . All of them are really lovely . Emma is sweet as a pie, Geri was rather chatty and went on about random stuff , where as Mel B is more like me (loud, silly, and can have a joke).

I haven’t met Mel C , although i would love too as I’ve heard she’s lovely . Haven’t met Victoria, but I’m not interested in her in any way

_Gru_ likes this.
  16. I met Mel C recently and this is my M&G story. I met her October 20th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy, and she lost a long time fan that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and said 'hello'. She replies with 'fat' and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking 'you saved my life' I say, 'you're the reason I'm alive today.' She looks me dead in the eye and says 'I couldn't live without my phone' and then whispered 'homeless'. I started crying, I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said 'are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now,' and she back flipped into my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Sporty started singing Gimme More to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Mel C is, in fact, a horrible person. Thank you.

Heaven on Earth, Jacques, Rob and 8 others like this.
  17. I love PopIsHot or whatever

18. I'd want to meet Geri but I'd be too nervous to do so. @tylerc904 come with me.

19. Let's do it. I'll have her sign my copy of the Mi Chico Latino single.

andru and Island like this.