Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 13, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Setlist:

Scared Of The Dark
    Deeper Shade Of Blue
    Chain Reaction
    Happy

Stomp
    Better Best Forgotten/ Last Thing On My Mind
    Enough is Enough (girls) / No More Tears on the Dancefloor
    Dancing With A Broken Heart
    When I Said Goodbye (New Version)

Better The Devil You Know (Salsa mix)
    It's The Way You Make Me Feel (Acoustic/Album Version)
    Heartbeat
    Story of a Heart
    Summer of Love/Paradise Lost/ Despacito (boys)/ Summer of Love

Neon Blue
    Love U More/You'll Be Sorry/After The Love has Gone/Love's Got a Hold On My Heart
    One For Sorrow

Tragedy

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    ElectricPlatypus and etienne like this.
  2. I hope The 004 get added as a last minute warm up act!

Mr.Arroz, Uno, Staticboombox and 2 others like this.
  3. Only if they do the 8000 views hit I Hate This Part and the rare to find exclusive track Get Sexy.

4. So excited for this! I think I'm more excited for this one then the ultimate tour. Something just feels so special about this tour.

5. This'll actually be the first concert I ever go to. I never really bothered before because they'd almost certainly involve quite a lot of travel, but last year I decided to just get out there and enjoy them. Can't wait to experience it all for the first time!

6. I've a month of this tour to avoid spoilers before my two nights in Manchester. So obviously going to have to avoid this thread when the tour gets going, but what else can I do?

Probably have to unfollow members on social media (H is bound to let something out the bag!)

I managed to not see any spoilers for Ultimate and it was incredible, getting swept up in Here & Now, the dance game medley, the solos, the operatic It's The Way You Make Me Feel and then almost every song after that (minus Dancing Queen) was SO big I'd ask myself "is this the final number? What else is left?"

Robert likes this.
  7. I miss Khlamydia or whoever it was on the last tour (at the Nottingham date one of her backing dancers tripped on the curtain and caused a domino effect of them all falling over, got the most reaction from the audience of her entire set)

JMRGBY88 and Vasilios like this.
  8. I’m hoping the Strictly performance will help to sell the last few tickets, would be great for them to have a fully sold out tour.

-Jay- likes this.
  9. What dates is everyone doing? I'm at:
    25th November - Wembley
    28th November - Nottingham with @Jacques
    2/3rd December - Manchester
    6th December - Liverpool (meet and greet)

Jacques and TeamSats2012 like this.
  10. I'm only doing the o2 on the 24th which is great as it's a Friday and I can drink merrily before the show and drown my sorrows with the post show comedown.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  11. I'm at:
    21st November-Leeds (Meet and Greet) with 3 friends
    28th November-Nottingham with my brother
    2nd December-Manchester-with one of my friends who I'm going to Leeds with and her mum

And I'm also looking for tickets for Birmingham, preferably for the 1st December.

And I'll possibly see you around at Nottingham and Manchester @JMRGBY88! Where about are you sitting?

P.S. I also LOVE how everyone on here and not afraid to do like three + shows (from what others have posted in the main thread!) Imagine how much money all people on here have spent for this tour! And to think they were thinking of a one off gig at the Royal Albert Hall?!

12. Nottingham, I'm Block 16 and Manchester 2nd, I'm Block D!

TeamSats2012 likes this.
  13. Ah nice! Good seats for both!
    I'm Block B in Nottingham, and Block 102 in Manchester!

14. They've also got another support act lined up in Max Restaino.

I'm bopping, I won't lie.

And he's trying.. I guess.

15. I’m off to the o2 gig, the 2nd dec in Manchester and then the 6th in Liverpool. They’ve had £330 out of me this year in tickets alone!

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  16. Sadly I am not going until the penultimate show on the 9th. It’s going to be a long old ride

17. I'm doing the 02 on the 24th. My first big Meet&Greet

Also want to add a huge thank you for creating this tour topic, so I keep spoiler free as much as possible

JMRGBY88, Starfury and baxterclan like this.
  18. £480 for me! I don't know how I've done it!

Lucas and baxterclan like this.
  19. I'm soooooo jealous of y'all! I'm hoping for a DVD/Blu-ray!

Uno, Robert and AllTheUsernames like this.
  20. 24th November for me! Can't wait!! It'll be my 3rd Steps concert.

JMRGBY88 likes this.