Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Out of interest has anyone formulated a decent YouTube playlist of clips for the tour?

Starfury likes this.
  2. Literally so annoyed right now. My boyfriend's uncle was going to the show tonight but he's unwell so he wanted to give me his tickets £45 for the pair and my boyfriend doesn't want to go again so he has said no! Even though he knows I am desperate to see it again!

Queens/Kings of causing small domestics.

3. Can't you buy the tickets and take someone else?

4. This totally warrants you pulling a sickie!

HolyWater likes this.
  5. Nobody wants to go with me. My friends have no taste.

6. Wow! Why would anyone pass up pretty much a free night out?!

HolyWater likes this.
  7. I KNOW. Honestly close to asking my bloody mother at this rate.

8. Do itttttttt!

HolyWater likes this.
  9. My mum was genuinely disappointed she didn't come with us. She made me promise to get her a ticket next time. Pensioner with taste.

HolyWater and coolnav like this.
  10. Thats grounds for dumping! Nobody should stand in the way of a Steps stan going to a concert.

I’m joking, obviously.

Starfury and Burntoutandfalling like this.
  11. I wish they were doing another London gig as I'd of definitely gone. Bring on the DVD!

Starfury and JamieHT like this.
  12. Go alone. Extra room for dancing.

13. Genius idea!

14. I'm not.

It's okay guys, I do have tickets for Dundee next summer so I will see them again, I just loved this show so much!

LP likes this.
  15. I don't know if I could do that!

16. Goodness. The fact two people on here have tickets ready and waiting for them at no price/a small price and aren’t putting them to use is KILLING me!

17. Bloomin' Ticketmaster moving me from my seat facing the stage to one at a 90 degree angle and only giving me a tenner.

18. Get complaining. I enjoyed it so much more from the front.

19. My mum came with me and kept saying “Bloody hell! I’m gobsmacked! I can’t believe it!”

20. Just arrived at the Hydro. Cannot fucking wait for this.

LP, AlmostFamous, Mvnl and 4 others like this.