Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour | Page 88 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Party On The Dancefloor Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Oct 13, 2017.

1. I went on my own and absolutely loved it.

LP, JakeMagnus, torontodj and 5 others like this.
  2. Last night was brilliant. Faye accidentally saying Manchester was hilarious and she was genuinely mortified about it. I was so emotional about it being my last show too. AND I got to briefly meet @baxterclan who was lovely - I hope the football fans weren't too much for you!

My meet and greet was great. I was very minorly disappointed but nothing to do with the band themselves, it just felt very rushed - I was 6th in the queue and the other five people in front of me were in and out within four minutes so I think they may have been running a little behind schedule. The event organiser also said some of the band were unwell so that could have been a factor. They spent so long complimenting what I was wearing that I didn't actually get a chance to talk to them properly. I'm still super excited about it and I can't wait for my photo to come through. I still got to be in the same room as the most important band in my life and it was an honour just to be acknowledged.

3. Was lovely to meet you aswell! Managed to survive a train full of football hooligans in my Steps tshirt.

Starfury and Dr Pop like this.
  4. I was there reading my programme desperately hoping not to be mocked, haha.

Jacques and baxterclan like this.
  5. Screenshot_20171207-224421.png
    For some reason this moment has just absolutely hit me. It's kitsch and overly sentimental but they're the voices of my childhood and my 7-year-old self if weeping.

6. I have very few words other than THAT WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC.

I’ve seen a lot of concerts but that was one of the best ever. Jesus christ, they really did that. They are on the form of their lives right now.

LP, JakeMagnus, AlmostFamous and 8 others like this.
  7. Lots of good stuff on Lee’s Instagram Story.

8. Every song was a highlight tonight. Even the ones I wasn’t particularly bothered about were amazing. No More Tears went OFF!

And god, do I need that version of Love U More in my life.

9. Well, I enjoyed that, and I'm glad everyone else did too.
    I hope those going to the ABC enjoy Lisa's set.

Mvnl likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Any clues? Nothing's showing up here? (though I only have my desktop)

Santi319 likes this.
  11. Just some good videos behind the scenes and performances from tonight’s show.

Mvnl likes this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

How silly my stories on my desktop just don't show him at all.
    (not on phone either)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  13. Yeah it only seems to work on the app. for me. Maybe someone else can help.

14. I'm late posting but Liverpool last night was incredible. I was on the front row and I got to interact with them quite a lot. They'e Just brilliant and now that the tour is over for me I feel genuinely quite emotional about the whole thing. Well done Steps.

I also managed to get a selfie with Lee after the concert.

15. W2K

W2K

Lisa Scott-Lee is the greatest human being ever! She remembered me, hugged me and I kissed her on the cheek! We got a selfie with her too. I’m so drunk and crying!

Jacques, Chris Lala, MadameX and 3 others like this.
  16. W2K

W2K

**** ME SCOTT-LEE

Attached Files:

LP, Primrose, Starfury and 5 others like this.
  17. I swear I wish someone even made a fan version of the tour Love U More. They don’t have that Britney/Gaga level of base who put in the leg work to do such things. (I’m too inept to even try, I’ll be honest)

JMRGBY88, Jacques and Santi319 like this.
  18. W2K

W2K

MY QUEEN

Attached Files:

19. I wish it was Saturday again! They do dance a lot I was rewatching my videos! After the Love Has Gone, Youll be Sorry etc!

I know Him so well instead of Enough is Enough before Tears wouldve been brilliant!

Chris Lala and AllTheUsernames like this.