Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1445 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. I love that one too!

JamieHT likes this.
  2. Why haven’t they updated their website to the re-release cover? Not very on message haha.

3. Can I just check the ‘rules’ about spoilers for the Tour? We are going to be able to discuss it in here once it’s finished aren’t we? We’re not going to have to wait until the DVD’s released?!

4. Listening to abba today imagining steps doing a cover album singing the hits just a dream

AllTheUsernames likes this.
  5. That never comes true hopefully.

6. I went to the after party last night and Lisa was DJing. Queen was lip syncing with a mic to her solo in 'Scared of the Dark'. What did we do to deserve such an icon?

Her setlist was also pretty impressive - Rita Ora, Little Mix and Ariana alongside all LSL solo hits OF COURSE, with 'Electric' serving as the opener. What a song.

Rob, HollyDunnSomething, LP and 12 others like this.
  7. Am I right to understand that whilst Lisa was DJ'ing in Glasgow, Faye, Claire and Lee were partying on the tour bus?

MadameX and JamieHT like this.
  8. Haven't felt more jealous.

MadameX likes this.
  9. Was H on a jet?

LP, Dr Pop, Starfury and 6 others like this.
  10. This reads like a parody but its Lisa so of course its true. Legend.

HollyDunnSomething, LP and Colin like this.
  11. The only sensible option was to fly with a Vengaboy.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  12. Please, never, no.

13. The only time I would want them to perform more ABBA songs would be on stage with Benny and Bjorn for a one off.

claire_louise likes this.
  14. She stayed after her DJ set until the end and took pictures with everyone. I adore her.
    It felt like an episode of Totally Scott Lee. I lived for it. B-List at Capital t-shirts were out in full force.

Rob, LP, Starfury and 4 others like this.
  15. Can they do anything wrong?

16. Record ABBA, by looks of the last page.

Starfury, tajd, burntoutcar and 3 others like this.
  17. Actually do not theorically... I think we had enough with Dancing Queen in 2012

Chris Lala and JMRGBY88 like this.
  18. Right. Who’s at Cardiff on Sunday night?

19. Watching a Year in Music on BBC1 right now.

Quite surprised that the comeback of year has not been mentioned at all.

2 Top 10 albums, a huge arena tour, and critical acclaim, and not even a mention.

LP, AlmostFamous, Santi319 and 5 others like this.