Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1531 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Saw this on Twitter. The CD's look lovely!
    Oh and by the way, there are only 2 bundles and 2 Belfast CD's left!

Robbietoxic, Matgo, Uno and 3 others like this.
  2. Me neither! At all three shows I went to I must have been too busy singing/cheering for LSL/focussing on my own choreo to notice they stuck “I Will Survive” in there.

3. Actually really like the presentation for this, I like the tri-sleeve inner and the clean simplicity of the cover. Is this the real deal?

4. I kinda wish I’d bought that now.

5. The best thing about it is Lisa hasn't been deformed by the creases in the packaging!

TeamSats2012 and Heidismiddle8 like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

It looks surprisingly good, though after The Last Dance and The Ultimate Collection I kinda had my share of plain covers with just the Steps logo and title on it.

Really enjoying the concert audio though I'm not as blown away with the quality as some others. It's definitely better than the concertaudio at the nights last time around, about on par with the DVD audio back then, but definitely not 'official release' quality. But it will do just fine.

andru, AliceInWonderland and JamieHT like this.
  7. I just noticed Lee say "come on, we thought we'd embrace it this time" at the start of 5,6,7,8.

AliceInWonderland likes this.
  8. I like him referring to the fact he's wearing tassels too. Was so lovely to see them completely embrace the whole hoe-down theme. Poor 5,6,7,8 had been reduced to fan videos', giant scary heads and cartoons for endless tours, it deserved the full on Lisa doing splits, cowboy themed set up.

JMRGBY88 and deepheat03 like this.
  9. Wish I could have been there to watch Pete Waterman's reaction through the whole show when he went to see it.

10. love this. keep noticing new elements when listening to it. those extra strings before the final chorus on One For Sorrow are just divine!

11. I was going to bid on the Steps The Video VCD and The Next Step VCD on EBay but I think I'll leave it as both I think I'll leave it as both items have reached £1000.... wow, more money than sense some people! Lol

JamieHT and saturdays20 like this.

12. Oh really. Might put mine on eBay then

Burntoutandfalling likes this.
  13. Lol, I don't blame you!

saturdays20 likes this.
  14. Quick question regards the Gregorian chant intro to Scared of the Dark, did Steps themselves record the chanting? I mean after the Operatic opening to It's The Way You Feel on the Ultimate tour it is plausible. Anyone know?

15. W2K

W2K

5678 is so good on this tour. Never in a million years did I expect to say that.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  16. Does anyone know which track ends CD One or begins CD Two on the Live Belfast CD?

17. Having my first full listen through now. I do kind of wish the tracks were a bit more separated but that aside, what a show.

18. When I Said Goodbye is the last track on CD1, and 5, 6, 7, 8 is the first on CD2.

19. Great. I guessed that luckily when I just burnt them onto CD.

20. So has anyone else reenacted the full concert in front of a mirror with a hairbrush yet or just me?