Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1588 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Yes this is me. I just thought what the hell are you talking about Faye singing the second verse. But I just checked. She does. Oops.

JamieHT likes this.
  2. We love the Blockbuster remixes.

JamieHT likes this.
  3. I’m just glad you understood what I meant haha.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Burntoutandfalling and JMRGBY88 like this.
  4. I'd really love to get my hands on the full FAF remix of Here & Now. The clip is such a tease!

Mikey1701, tajd and JMRGBY88 like this.
  5. Me too. Apparently it couldn't be sourced and or licensed for Stomp All Night which is a shame.

6. Oh yeah ultimate steps have a clip of it on its channel

It’s about time we had a Steps album full of rarities I don’t count the remix album or last dance

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  7. I mean, they are basically rarities album so to discount them is a bit silly.

Voodoo Child and Seanie like this.
  8. Yeah but I mean R Dancing is not released tje original version of Mars & Venus was only released in American & the original version of Human Touch was only released in Australia then there Lee solo tour songs that are definitely studio version etc and that’s just off the top of my head

JamieHT likes this.
  9. I get that but if they released a CD of all Lee's tour solos, would anyone actually care? Even R Dancing wouldn't get a release because it's just Faye.

Seanie and tajd like this.
  10. Lee's solo Close to Me from the Gold Tour would genuinely be a contender for my 11 if we were rating it.

tajd likes this.
  11. They could be B-side's for the next Steps era

12. W2K

W2K

Or not.

Sunny B likes this.
  13. An Anti Tour would basically be just solo perfomances eh?

14. Please delete this.

15. A couple of duets too haha.

Santi319 likes this.
  16. Nope. Never! I love it!

tajd and JamieHT like this.
  17. I'll be there for Things Can Only Get Better, Never Get over You and Too Busy Thinking Bout My Baby

18. I would cry if they ever performed Too Busy Thinking live; I love it so much.

Santi319 likes this.
  19. I forgot that Dancing With A Broken Heart was a thing until I was reminded yesterday. Flop fan.

JamieHT likes this.
  20. It's their most forgettable single tbh

Burntoutandfalling and Santi319 like this.