Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 818 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Scared is upto 11!

2. Wow!!! That was unexpected!!!

3. That's 2 tracks from a very large repertoire. Steps were mostly about sad bops if you don't get that then you aren't getting Steps. I'm sorry.

Chips111 likes this.
  4. Seriously... can we just get this guy barred? All you seem to do is wind people up the wrong way. How you have the nerve to call someone out on here for putting up a live performance when 'someone' uploaded the whole ruddy album.. lost for words.

5. Neon Blue is incredible. I would love them to release it.

Oh, the production on I Will Love Again sounds like I have downloaded it from Kazaa.....

6. I have to admit I'm most drawn to Lee in the dance routines. He looks so sexy doing the moves for some reason. Let's hope for another shirtless moment on the tour!

7. They're on Loose Women on Monday!

8. Yesss! Keep that promo alive.

9. That promo just won't let up.

10. I need to listen to this again, I can't wait to finish work. I am also very excited to see them live. I can't wait for them to **** my life.

11. I am so intrigued to find out how well it's selling. Obviously it will be massively frontloaded, but I think it will have a big impact on everything going forward if it sells well overall.

12. I love the acoustic Scared Of The Dark but it doesn't sound very acoustic as I can still hear all of the vocal effects.

13. What a brilliant album.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  14. The This Morning performance was great. I wish Lisa would smile during her bits though. In the music video, Palladium performance and now this I think she's trying to deliver 'moody sultry Lisa' but it doesn't come off right - cheeky, pop star Lisa would be so much better.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  15. Music has been a bit monotonous for a couple of years. The last time it was like this we got Lady Gaga, and now we have Steps making a triumphant return. I hope this is the beginning of a new era for pop.

idratherjack and Stepsmatt like this.
  16. Just searching the #TearsOnTheDancefloor hashtag on twitter and it looks like the physical is selling really well too!

17. I really appreciate the effort put into this. These are some good songs. I'm hoping for a pop justice, but I'm afraid I just don't understand the charts anymore, but whatever.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  18. There are so many single choices, I don't think I am sure which songs to pick. Story of a Heart and You Make Me Whole are obvious choices. Glitter & Gold sounds like something Kylie would release. Neon Blue and Space Between Us are quite europhic, and I can them appealing to the younger crowd and be big hits if they were like released by a famous DJ. If they want to showcase the 90s / disco feel of the album for another single release, No More Tears is very fitting as a single.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  19. Steps is trending - presumably all the unemployed single mothers enjoy ITV+1 to get an extra hour in bed.

Stepsmatt likes this.
  20. Thats like 2 number ones. Next to each other.

If they get top ten again, it'll be bloody amazing.