Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 854 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. 2 disc.
    Standard album, then disc 2 with a remixed version of each track.

"Remixes/remixed on the dancefloor"

Boom!

Also has anyone else realised they've not quite got away from the PWL connection of the first 3 albums?

TOTD - produced by the Alias (Barry Stone & Julian Gingell) who were Jewels & Stone who worked at PWL.

2. I know someone wanted pictures of the vinyl I think? Hope these are okay.

3. Ok having had this on repeat all weekend the only track that is MEH is Firefly.

Am I the only one that thinks NMTOTD would have sounded more epic with the Anders Fahrenkrog backing track - it has more ummmph

JakeMagnus, Chips111 and tajd like this.
  4. Scared of the Dark has stuck at #9 on ITunes which means it will get played on Big top 40! Little Mix are #10 so it will be Little Mix played and then Steps! Lovely

http://www.bigtop40.com/

Dr Pop, AlmostFamous, MrJames and 5 others like this.
  5. That's three questions.

6. Why is everyone saying THE space between us when H is clearly singing A space between us during the breakdown.

7. Is the Graham Norton interview online ?

8. This is such a random question, but I rewatched some of their reunion special and when they were talking about the whole drama over Claire getting all of the vocals, does Faye say: "It was always first verse Claire, second verse Nelly, and Lisa speak."? I've never heard Faye referred to as "Nelly" before, but I don't know what else she could be saying there.

Also, having re-watched that, I'm so glad for something as important as this new album, they didn't go the reality TV route. It worked for a greatest hits/reunion tour combo, but now that they've got great new music I'm glad there's no real or TV-created drama overshadowing it. They seem genuinely happy to be doing this now.

LoveUMore2017 and Knightr634 like this.
  9. Angeleyes likes this.
  10. Nelly in England (though it may be a regional thing) usually refers to as "me" basically a sort of slang.

scottkilminster and Angeleyes like this.
  11. Big top 40 are playing Little Mix, Steps are next!

Edit: playing it now. Said they released their new album Tears on the Dancefloor on Friday and thanks to our downloads they are #9, then Marvin said "Get ready for some Eurovision vibes"

asmartpricebiscuit likes this.
  12. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

Yep. It's usually qualified as "(big) ol' Nelly here", but she was referring to herself.

scottkilminster and Angeleyes like this.
  13. The Vodafone chart show has a average audience of 2.5 million, according to them, so having the album mentioned was a good bit of promo.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. IMG_20170423_185257.png

As her reply to my tweet shows, Lisa just gets it doesn't she

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Coochi, Chris Lala, Dr Pop and 12 others like this.
  15. He mumbles so it's understandable.

16. Ah thanks. I assumed it was some sort of nickname and it was bothering me so much that I couldn't find any information about it.

17. 100% agreed

Lee likes this.
  18. I love Firefly.

Chris Lala and roborovsky like this.
  19. Same questionS asked then.

20. [​IMG]