Strictly Come Dancing 2017 | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strictly Come Dancing 2017

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NuhdeensPassport, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Mollie's reaction at getting through:

2. She's started tearing up when Claudia interviewed her about Blackpool.

I think she's okay with the idea of leaving next week, after making it to Blackpool.

I just hope they give her the opportunity to bow out on a Quickstep and not a Samba.

londonrain, Utopia and Island like this.
  3. I am so happy for Mollie. I don't even care if she goes after making it to Blackpool.

londonrain and Utopia like this.
  4. The correct result at the bottom & correct elimination (finally) this week. I do think Davood was massively overscored considering Joe’s Nutcracker Charleston was much better last week & got around 5 points less. Glad to see Debbie not dominating again too, just for the sake of variety.

Espeon likes this.
  5. Davood is so hot.

londonrain, Fever, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  6. Anything I need to watch from this week or can I just read Monkseal's recap?

7. Davood is DEFINITELY sneaking into the finals now.

He truly has the best draw in terms of remaining dances. Last weeks he had the American Smooth and Charleston, and now he can look forward to the Paso Doble, the Salsa, the Waltz, the Tango, the Foxtrot and because he seems to have replaced Aston as the 2nd male contender, he will most likely get Aston's Argentine Tango.

He got some really weird praise when he did his Cha Cha Cha and Samba earlier in the series, with the judges constantly praising his hips action (spoiler : there was none), so I'm sure the Salsa will be good for him, especially with the lifts.

He's doing the Paso Doble this week apparently because all couples need to do one before Week 10 (Paso Doble-a-thon).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  8. In bold : the dance they are performing next Saturday

Both Mollie and Jonnie have the worst Latin draw for them and their strenghts/weaknesses. Charleston could still go alright for Mollie if she can sviwel, but I suppose Jonnie can't with his leg?

I can't imagine Gemma ever producing a good Samba or Rumba, but she has the best Ballroom left, they are the most crowd-pleasing ones.

Alexandra has the best Latin draw, right down to her strenghts.

Debbie is going to have A LOT of Ballroom in the upcoming weeks with basically only a Jive to keep for the finals. Same for Joe who would have to keep the Samba for the finals at this point if he makes it there. So basically just Ballroom for these two after Blackpool.

I don't even want to comment on Susan, ddddd.

londonrain likes this.
  9. Mollies reaction to getting saved was genuinely adorable, bless her

londonrain likes this.
  10. Could you explain this please? Why are there more than one dance next to their names? Will the public/judges decide on a second dance they're doing?

11. It’s a list of the remaining dances each couple has left to complete?

Vixen likes this.
  12. Mollie doing a Charleston to Little Mix, Yas!

DoggySwami likes this.
  13. Week 9-Blackpool-Songs and Dances
    • Alex and Gorka will Quickstep to The Gold Diggers’ Song (We’re In The Money) from ‘42nd Street’
    • Debbie and Giovanni perform the Samba to Spice Girls Medley (Wannabe / Who Do You Think You Are)
    • Gemma and Aljaz dance the American Smooth to Downtown by Petula Clark
    • Mollie and AJ will perform the Charleston to Wings by Little Mix
    • Susan and Kevin Paso Doble to Scott & Fran’s Paso Doble from ‘Strictly Ballroom’
    • Davood and Nadiya will also Paso Doble to Live And Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings
    • Joe and Katya dance the Salsa to Ride On Time by Black Box
    • Jonnie and Oti will Tango to Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics

londonrain likes this.
  14. You can’t Charleston to ‘Wings’, but Werk Mollie I guess...

Might have as well just give her Gentleman, ddddd.

15. giving_the_gays_what_they_want.gif

16. I've a big crush on Joe.

17. You sort of can

18. I dont know what I love more about Shirley her look in the photo or the fact she used it as a Christmas Card one year

19. Quick betting update:
    No arrows this week because I missed last week's.
    Outright:
    [​IMG]

Tonight's elimination:
    [​IMG]

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  20. They should have played The Saturdays' "Leave A Light On" instead of 'Coming Home' ddddd.