Sugababes: versions 1, 2 and 3 | Page 880 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sugababes: versions 1, 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. RUNAWAY, lushLuck, acl and 3 others like this.
  2. RUNAWAY, Doodvid, Push and 14 others like this.
  3. The whole article is LOL hilarious!

Sugaboy and londonrain like this.
  4. Sugaboy and londonrain like this.
  5. Mutya's live on Instagram with another live show of hers. Sugababes tracks with the vocals and all.
    Iconic.

DoggySwami and londonrain like this.
  6. Sugababes by Sugababes. Featuring Sugababes. If we say it enough times, it'll be true. SUGABABES.

Push and lushLuck like this.
  7. I watched a review on Youtube reviewing the perfume at time of release it retailed for 9.99, Safe to say this wasn't scheduled in the diary when Keisha was around, Touch , Tempt, Tease were the three scents released, Tragic must have been Sweet 7 shelved.

Kirkland and londonrain like this.
  8. Also, They did a full on photoshoot campaign for the perfume only for it to end up as shadows on the packaging.

Sorry for talking about 4.0 so much, Conversation can move along.

9. What a (not surprising) coincidence. Its the same guy who tweeted few days ago that video from Sugababes gig with Heidi's vocal fail. Guess journalism is going trough some tough time if they need to focus on really old (and irrelevent) details from Sugababes past.

HollyDunnSomething and lushLuck like this.
  10. This write-up is from eight months ago, though. It's just a Huffington Post blog about pop. No worse than all of us still talking about various lineups after they've all come and gone.

Don't worry, it's not taking valuable reporters away from Syria.

RUNAWAY, Rob, fancygreen and 6 others like this.
  11. kal

kal

Don't take it so personally. I doubt even Heidi cares as much.

Rod, londonrain and john2y like this.
  12. I dont, i just find it bizarre how this person tries to shade or belittle 4.0 (or just Heidi) with such a small stuff. Its different when we're just talking about it on forums or social media but when you're a (music) journalist then... it feels childish, specially since its all such an old stuff

Afterall there's so many interesting things you could write about Sugababes, be it postitive or negative: music style changes, lineup changes, inside problems, solo attempts, single choices, videos etc

_Gru_ likes this.
  13. So Steps and All Saints can pull off a successful album , why can't the Sugababes . #sadface

Zamin likes this.
  14. Crown.

MM, acl, kal and 1 other person like this.
  15. Light-hearted joking or laughing about any line-up or member is all well and good, and actually makes being a Sugastan all the more enjoyable, for me anyway.
    Mutya and (especially) Keisha get targeted just as much as 4.0.

I need to see the Keisha Buchanan Victim Support Group photoshop again now

16. They don't around here though that's for sure.

Lapras and AllSixSugababes like this.
  17. Why is there still no news about Crown?

18. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, tylerc904, Rob and 16 others like this.
  19. We take requests now? Mutya with her backpack, please.

acl likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, fancygreen, Doodvid and 11 others like this.