Sugababes: versions 1, 2 and 3 | Page 956 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sugababes: versions 1, 2 and 3

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Everytime i see "X isnt a real Sugababe" it reminds me of Pokemon and how some people who played the game or watched the show many years ago now say "only 151 original count, the rest arent real Pokemon" which just shows their ignorance.

They're not the ones to decide that. You can argue about their role and input but you're not the one to decide who's a member of the band and who isnt. By saying stuff like that you look like an entitled little kid who cant accept the reality

Lapras, Sugasatz, usu and 10 others like this.
  2. Pokemon is barbaric though. Those poor animals forced to beat each other up for the satisfaction of 'trainers'. Ban it.

3. Sugababes are barbaric though. Those poor girls forced to go against each other for the satisfaction of "publicity" and "managers". Ban it

lushLuck, MM, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  4. Which part of Crown's trademark opposition is this from?

beyoncésweave, Island, Rod and 7 others like this.
  5. Yeah, I can totally understand you! (see my nickname ahah, and I am a day1 player)

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  6. Keisha and Mutya use Twinspeak. Enemy's Siobhan fainted.

JasonJay and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  7. Mutya, Keisha, and Heidi will always be the ultimate line-up. Siobhan is an exception because of One Touch (and those great solo records). Couldn't give a toss about the rest but cheers Amelle for giving us another 2 eras. No Can Do is a tune!

8. I was listening to the Change album today cannot believe ten years have passed. I remember listening to Change, Girls Alouds Tangled Up, Kylies X and the Spice Greatest Hits on a constant loop that last Qtr. Poptastic time.

The first half of Change is flawless.

9. WILL THE REAL SUGABABES PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
    IMG_2532.JPG

10. I don’t see Jade in this photo.

11. [​IMG]

acl, Mr.Arroz, lushLuck and 10 others like this.
  12. An explanation to go along with this, dates??

13. Regent Street Christmas Lights switch on, 2013.

xtophermorrison and londonrain like this.
  14. HRH

HRH

Yeah, that's like 14 Mutya hair colours ago...

15. I think Heidi has a weak voice ,live anyway

16. I love Run for Cover.

Robert and londonrain like this.
  17. I love No Regrets

Totto and Robert like this.
  18. Would be amazing to hear all the leaked songs mastered!

Totto, Robert and Evan749 like this.
  19. My Facebook reminder tells me 4 years ago today, I saw the girls in Birmingham. Sigh!

londonrain and Robert like this.
  20. Yes!!! Imagine having the mastered version of Too In Love, Boys, I'm Alright, Today, Back in the Day, Drum...... We do know a later version of Boys, I'm Alright, Today and No Regrets exists..

londonrain, Totto, GCZ and 1 other person like this.