Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X and Game Changers | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X and Game Changers

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by strangekin, May 19, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

UGH.

Alouder98 likes this.
  2. Jeff is hyping this season so a white man wins, right?

Uno likes this.
  3. This stupid name... Who the hell thought it was a good idea? I'll probably refer to this mess as Fiji II or something.

4. ...well all the men are white so.

The female cast is kind of amazingly diverse though. Such a strange move.

Title and logo are ugly as hell. Hopefully the season will be good in spite of this, although seeing another Nicaragura like mess would be great and probably piss off the producers.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    enjoy likes this.
  5. I'm more perched for the S34 cast reveal at the moment. They ship out in the next two weeks or so apparently.

@Laura Vanderbooben let me know if you help someone pack

6. Kii

aaronhansome and strangekin like this.
  7. That messy ass subtitle. Yoiks... The theme is all right though I guess, but the subtitle is too much.

Zeke was serving hunteas in the preview so come through I guess, Gamer girl too I supose. I hope they truly honour the theme and have a bunch of bratty entitled babies on the millennials tribe who inexplicably slåy Gen X alpha male bores. The theme and the Fabioan guy gives strong Nicaragua.

I'm curious to see the 34 list also.

8. The sassy female silhouette is giving me life.

mattyjayy likes this.
  9. S34 returning cast - This link includes spoilers of two people for S33 who will return. But they are hidden under spoiler tags.

I'm gonna talk about the cast under here~:

I'm not gonna comment on the S33 people on here, but man... this cast is fucking weird. Not to say I'm not excited to watch it, it's just really fucking weird on paper.

WHO THE FUCK REMEMBERS NEVERMIND ASKED FOR SIERRA DAWN-THOMAS TO COME BACK???

Negatives:

Sarah - ick
    Troyzan - ugh

Debbie - ugh
    Tai - ugh
    Brad - ew
    Ciera - Love her, but don't need to see her again
    Ozzy - UGH.

Neutral:

Jeff - I mean he's great, but meh.
    Sandra - Doesn't stand a goddamn chance in hell, but it will be lovely just to see her on my Television again.
    Sierra - Baffling choice. Candice Cody teas.
    Caleb - Meh

Positive:
    Andrea - Yas. @Laura Vanderbooben

Cirie - Probably also doesn't stand a goddamn chance, but yas.
    JT - Should be fun to see again
    Malcolm - The best of Jeff's wet dream team.
    Tony - lol
    Hali - Queen
    Aubry - Will pull a Shirin, but will be nice to see her back.

strangekin likes this.
  11. Oh also,

WHEN WILL NATALIE BOLTON STOP BEING SO ROBBED

Jacket likes this.
  12. Seriously @Jeff Probst, dont you have a rash from riding Ozzy's dick for so long?

strangekin likes this.
  13. s34 cast breakdown

Andrea
    Love her.She was the saving grace of the seasons she played in.And she really improved after Red. Island and lowkey slayed in Caramoan.The season was a shitshow after her boot.I think she can go deep this time.
    Excitement Ranking: YAS QUEEN

Brad
    Enough with Culpeppers,really.I mean he is not the worst pick(that would be Ozzy) but i dont see the appeal in him.I think he will probably crash down and burn in episode 2 and gone before merge.
    E.R: You are getting on my nerves

Aubry
    I love her obviously but unfortunately i dont think she is gonna go deep because of the recency bias and Debbie.Her being very strategic and cuttthroat while her season being fresh will end her game i think.I lowkey root for her to **** of course.I'm too excited,i'm too scared.
    E.R:YAS QUEEN

Caleb
    Yeah,no.Yes one could see him coming back with that tacky post departure note but it is too soon for a pre-merge medevac.He could be interesting though.But i think Kaoh Rong cast won't do that good in this season.
    E.R: Selena Gomez's new record.

Ciera
    SHE VOTED OUT HER MOM! Ahem,i dont hate her and i think she is a solid player but it is too soon for me especially when she got outshined by Wentworth in Cambodia.Still she could be interesting to watch and go deep.
    E.R: Selena Gomez's new record

Jeff
    Meh okay again.He knows how to give confessionals and i think he can go deep if he plays a little bit more shrewd and let people take the lead.I can live with this.

Cirie
    Yas she is back.It is hard to find someone like Cirie imho.A great character and narrator and a shrewd strategist.I hope she will **** all those man-crushes of Jeffrey.
    E.R: YAS QUEEN

J.T.
    An eye candy he is and i'm actually interested in his development after the letter fiasco on HvsV.Ready for ha embracing the dark side and go full Brian Heidik.I think he has a good shot at this.

Debbie
    I am almost sure that she is going to screw over Aubry because of the fact that Aubry cut her at knees.I dont know i liked her in KR but she is making me wary.

Malcolm
    You know as much as i'm over Jeff's man-crushes Malcolm is not that bad.I vastly prefer him over someone like Joe or Cochran.So nice pick actually.And i'm curious about the relationship between him and Andrea.Him being always interesting to watch helps too.So color me excited.
    E.R: YAS QUEEN(Kinda)

Hali
    YAS i love Hali.Her "flippers" speech is iconic but it is a shame that her game went to tits up in Worlds Apart.She is smart and magnetic.And definitely is a great TV.Ready for ha slayage with Cirie.
    E.R:YAS QUEEEEEEEEN

Ozzy
    GET THE FUCK OUT:OH MY GOD JUST STOP JEFFREY LET IT FUCKING GO.HOPEFULLY FIRST BOOT OF HIS TRIBE
    E.R: You are getting on my nerves

Tai
    Contrary to popular reaction,at the start i really disliked Tai and his "little miss perfect" gig but i loved how episode by episode he got darker and darker and started to play harder and harder.(Buy The Blackest Day on itunes).I think he is aligning with Aubry considering they are good friends.But like her i dont see him going too far.

Sandra
    I love her,and she is the queen of shade but she is gonna be targeted and probably will go in the premerge.Still it would be great to watch her again.I just dont want her to win though.

Tony
    Oh my god,i can almost see an alliance between him and Debbie.I love to watch him but i think he will be the goat of the season.Still great cast.

Sarah
    No.Not today,not tomorrow,not ever.She was pretty cocky and bitter and of all the people could return her making it,is almost an atrocity.I hope Tony will send her,crying on her way out.
    E.R: You are getting on my nerves.

Troyzan
    [​IMG]

E.R: You are getting on my nerves.

Sierra
    At first,i thought it was the Sierra from s18,Tocantins.Then i remembered her,saying she will flip to the minority alliance all season but not doing it.Not Wentworth she is.A literal cluster-fuck of a choice.And she is appearently the last moment pick instead of Natalie A. Magnificent.

E.R: You are getting on my nerves..

Winner Picks
    : Andrea,Hali,Ciera,JT,Malcolm

14. How old are the people in each group?

That logo has to be a nod to the X-Men spinoff comic.

15. Ugh. I can't at the s34 cast. Fucking Ozzy. Jesus Christ, the cat ladies on facebook are gonna cum each episode. Same with Malcolm. And Andrea? What's so special about her? Varner, damn. He's just a bitter old hag. Praying he gets voited out pre-merge AGAIN.Don't even get me started on C**tpepper and Troyzan... I'm only happy to see Hali, Sandra and JT (to some extent) back. What the hell happened to Danni & Earl? I'm so pissed off right now.

16. Agreed. Malcolm sets himself apart from Ozzy and Joe by not being a total cock, and a pretty great player. Joe is more boring than anything.

enjoy likes this.
  17. YAS AT HALI. YAS AT CIRIE AND YAS AT ANDREA.

Semi yas to Sandra.

Everyone else is shit.

18. Fan favorite and game changer Sierra Dawn Thomas

JapaneseJesus and strangekin like this.
  19. Lol at this thread already being derailed into a season 34 discussion.

Just to continue that trend, the Australian series is starting soon and they go for 55 days. It might be something worth torrenting to pass the time.

Check out the trailer and our budget Jeff Probst look-alive. Also, please excuse our #basicasfuck music supervisor for their choice of soundtrack.

strangekin and JapaneseJesus like this.