SZA - CTRL (Debut Album) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SZA - CTRL (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 3, 2016.

1. I still play Z but news of a new album are even more exciting:
    [​IMG]

The Rihanna buzz will surely give her more of a bounce too.

2. I love SZA, and I'm totally here for her delivering more Considerations. That sweet yet attitude-driven pop sound totally suits her. She's so effortlessly cool.

LE0Night and Vasilios like this.
  3. Finally. Z was amazing and I'm excited to see what she'll do now that she has a higher profile. I need more Julias and HiiiJacks.

4. Vasilios likes this.
  5. twoAM is my most played song this summer.

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. The mirror line gets me every damn time.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. The album is shelved, looks like. The @s suggest some label bullshit got in the way.

8. Another talented artist in label limbo it seems. It really pays to be independent it seems in this digital age.

9. I don't buy it, for some reason. She doesn't strike me as the type of artists who struggles to get music out. But I guess you never know with these things. I hope the album comes out eventually cause I think SZA is very promising.

10. Noooooo. No. NOT SZA.

11. I guess they just want her in writing camps... I am really surprised she didn't get a big push with at least one song, especially after debut was so well acclaimed and of course Consideration.

12. LE0Night likes this.
  13. She's back! The album is officially back on the menu! And the lead single is amazing:

(also that four-character words and above only search limit needs to die seriously)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  14. I played Z so much over the holidays. Welcome back queen.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  15. fix the thread title

16. Drew Barrymore (the song, and yes, the person) is fantastic.

17. Somebody get tha tacos
    somebody sparked a blunt
    let's start the narcos
    off at episode one

TRAVVV and imperialsteroid like this.