Taeyeon General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taeyeon General Discussion

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Rainbow Trousers, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Noticed there was no thread for Taeyeon!

We can't have that now can we?

[​IMG]

Alouder98 likes this.
  2. Some interesting facts about Taeyeon:

- She was born in Korea.
    - She can sing and dance.
    - Her favorite genre of music is ballads.
    - She is signed to SM Entertainment.
    - Her hair used to be dyed blonde.

[​IMG]

Island, junglefish, R92 and 5 others like this.
  3. I literally cackled.

Island and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  4. Attached Files:

Island, R92, McQueer and 2 others like this.
  5. Finally, a quarantine area safe space for Taeyeon stans!

[​IMG]

Alouder98 and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  6. [​IMG]

R92, Island, junglefish and 2 others like this.
  7. My life is so beauty. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Island, junglefish, R92 and 3 others like this.
  8. She should have performed Cover Up or at least I Got Love on music shows. Her live vocals are great on Fine but i wanted her to do some dancing/choreography on this era.

I'm not sad , though. Because she'll probably be back in the next two month with her second album that contains 19 ballads and one up-tempo song. Kii.

Cotton Park and Rainbow Trousers like this.
  9. I actually have fallen in love with the majority of her ballads. Help.

@Alouder98 I blame you, ever since I took over the rate and actually had to listen to them a lot to form a solid opinion, they've been on repeat... what kind of Stockholm Syndrome?

I is still trash though.

10. Hehe, my impact. You're not actually the first one that told me about this. I remember when i asked @Cotton Park to participate in the rate and he said :

But you can see in his commentaries that he really enjoyed her songs specially her ballads after listening to them.

Rainbow Trousers and ajmkv like this.
  11. "Time Walking on Memory", which is a really nice cover and "Time Lapse" have been on repeat. I accidentally blasted "Time" at work really loudly thinkinig I had the headphones on, then looked up and saw about three of my coworkers standing around me with quizzical looks on their faces. I didn't have the headphones on. I think it was their first experience with KPop. I plugged the headphones in and the music stopped blasting from the speakers and as they walked away, I just said, "Consider yourself blessed."

But, no, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Or some of her other songs like "Gemini" or "Fashion". I really didn't care for what little I heard of her solo singles, except "Rain."

Rainbow Trousers and Alouder98 like this.
  12. Time Lapse is for when you're driving alone down the 405 at night and you get a call from Ryan but "it's all just too much right now" so you pull over and smoke an e-cigarette and do a white girl dance into some shrubs contemplating the incorrigible madness of life and love all the while.

seashells, R92, Deja-Boo and 4 others like this.

13. [​IMG]

Rainbow Trousers likes this.
  14. Thanks to @Gintoki's post on the general thread , i heard I Love You and that's amazing. Do her other thousand OST tracks worth checking?

Rainbow Trousers and Gintoki like this.
  15. Off topic but why am I screaming at your avatar, @Alouder98? Kii.

16. Haha! I changed my profile nearly 30 times today but i didn't like them ( only 200 * 200 size problem ) , so i got tired and randomly chose this one. Seems like random choices are better than my own choices , kii.

17. I'm really glad that you like it....but sadly nope, only other OST tracks that I like from her is Good bye days

which is basically just a cover of this jpop classic
    and maybe Like a Star which sounds like every other Disney song.

Rainbow Trousers, ajmkv and Alouder98 like this.
  18. I'm honestly here for her non-ballads. Why, Fashion, Hands On Me, Cover Up, Eraser...

I know she's emotive and a ballad queen, but when she decides to release a bop they're always an 8/10 or higher.

19. Just perfect. With Yu's houseband, too.
    Sorry, @Ceir ;)

Nell and Sungkyu also did this one Sketchbook, all three versions are great.

20. For real real. Why was 7 perfect summer bops and brightened up my whole year.

Salami, Ceir, Alouder98 and 1 other person like this.